XXII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Two days before war

The group had walked through the large golden doors in what seemed to be like a piece of their daily routine wether they entered individually or all together.

Things were heating up and becoming serious, August was getting antsy. He didn't want a war of any kind in all honesty. If he was going to be condemned to hell? He was going to be the best at what he did.

So they spent the past few weeks more so training and now they needed a plan and it needed to be a good one.

"August. . ." Mickey trailed off to catch his attention, he was the main one with questions but he didn't want to come alone due to whatever information he may receive.

"Yes Mickey Mouse?" He turned around amused and he was looking for a certain someone who wasn't there.

Seems she's already started the plan- August thought to himself.

Mickey decided to ignore the joke and got right to what he was here for. "Onyx told me that Caleesi is a demon, if that is the case why didn't we know? Shouldn't we have been able to tell? Especially Prophet like don't he see that shit?"

"A demon?! Not in my hell. Even with the ones who are lost, I know whose going to hell, I see every single name and Caleesi is not one of them, what she did do is sell her soul. I wrote off on it." August had summoned the scroll and showed them. "It wasn't a devil's deal though. It was a witch."

"She lied? Onyx doesn't lie," Prophet spoke up quickly.

"I didn't say she lied, I just said Calessi isn't a demon. That doesn't exclude the fact that she might be a evil entity and the only thing Onyx could describe her as at the moment is a demon. Maybe she spared the truth from y'all, did you miss the part where I said it wasn't my deal?"

"Proph you never liked her, I don't even think you spoke more than two sentences to her, might that be why? Cause you subconsciously knew?" Stacks was trying to help put the pieces together.

They are not this dumb- August thought.

"Might be, but if she is anything why didn't Nyx know before that?"

"Onyx hadn't reach the skill to see the evil or good in people she already knows. Her skills didn't start developing until a few months ago, now she's gaining power everyday." August told them again.

"August. . .what witch was it?" Sasha asked her heart beating out of her chest. "You know. . . who made the deal?"

This question caused August to snap and clap in joy at someone finally asking something that mattered.

"Well dear little Sasha, it's someone you know very well." August said biting his lip, he wanted to laugh at the way she trusted Shiela.

Doesn't she know to trust no one?

"Why should I believe you?"