XXXIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Onyx do not walk away from us!" Sage yelled at me.

"No, y'all are pissing me off! I'm perfectly capable of handling my abilities when I'm on earth, I caught up on literally everything within two days!"

"You still need to be here!"

"For what?! To take the fall when something goes wrong?! No! You and you know damn well it is not fair to be keeping me here and I know y'all are the ones who drain my energy, because there's no way that as soon as I step foot back up here I'm perfectly fine with no recovery needed."

"Goddess don't live on earth."

"Well I will. I know exactly how to help both sides. I started a life, I'm in love and have a relationship, and I actually have unfinished business down there. I'm grateful to be in my position, but I deserve to live the rest of my earth life. You keep thinking things are the same and its not and I forbid both of you from having an effect on me ever again. If y'all were so good and holy you'd understand." I began to walk away to get my stuff ready.

"Oh and I know you can't take my abilities away, Sage so don't threaten me. I love you both, I really do, but I'm not staying up here until I've lived my life nor am I putting my family through this back and forth stuff thinking I have to be here for three months when I could really be back the next day, it's not fair especially with all the stuff y'all put me through." I finished finally standing up for myself.

I went to pack the stuff I would need like last time and changed clothing.

"Lucky!" I summoned.

"At your service your highness." He appeared in front of me.

"I'm going to be on earth mostly now and I'll come back here for anything urgent and such. I'm gonna give you this bell, just ring it and a portal will open for us to talk whenever you guys need help and if I don't answer I'm busy and will get back to you like a phone call." I gave it to him.

"Will do Goddess shouldn't be bothering you for a while, everything's pretty calm and in order right now."

"Good good. I'll see you later Lucky and I'll make biweekly visits."

"Enjoy your Earth life Goddess," He bowed and left and I was ready to go.

"God, Sage. You know you can contact me in emergency-"

"We're proud of you." Sage cut me off and I looked at her confused.

"We are very proud of you for standing up for yourself you make a wonderful successor, I chose right with you and I was proving to God that I did."

"Yeah yeah, she ight." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thanks guys really, now if you don't mind, I really miss my boyfriend and family."

"Of course, live a good life Onyx."

"I will." I nodded and began orbing so I go home.