XII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦́ 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Where the safe at bro we ain't got all day, I'm finna chop ya head off." I held my dagger in my hand lookin at this suspect.

"You ain't gettin shit from me, but I'll cut you deal."

"I ain't made a deal since 1992 the hell you talm bout?"

"I'll give you what you want, I go free and I get yo lil nat nat."

"Where you see a Nat at?" I looked around confused.

"The one behind you." He said and I looked back at Onyx who looked at me amused while walking up.

Head big as hell no cap she needa stop playin wit a nigga tho.

"I ain't no fuckin Nat." She stabbed his hand straight through and he screamed like the lil bitch he is.

"Aye she'll do yo ass worse than me so I suggest to start talking fore she get mad."

"That hoe crazy," He yelled breathing heavy and I stabbed his other hand, cause why the fuck he talkin bout my girl like that?

"Aight man the safe over there behind the wall, you gotta pull the third book, I don't know the combination."

"Niggas get a lil tiny cut and start squealing," I pulled Nyx's knife out while she went over to find it. She pulled the book and the wall opened up.

"Now we talkin," I saw the safe, but ion know how we gone open up this. "Any ideas on the code shorty?"

"Considering what we know about the person whose safe it is? Yea maybe." She responded and I let her work while watching this dude.

"I should've never joined this shit."

"Too late now youngin, you live by this shit. You die by it."

"I got it Proph." Nyx called me over, she know I hate when she call me by my street name, now why she tryna get thrown across this room?

"Ouu, let's see what we got here," I watched her pull out everything setting it on the desk.

"So y'all Niggas had this shit this whole time tough." I grabbed my silencer sending one to his dome.

"We done now? Cause I'm hungry," Nyx frowned at me.

"Yea." I nodded packing all this up in a bag. "Here get on my back."

"Why?"

"So youn risk getting blood yo kicks, you ain't even wanna be here." I waited and she jumped up. She bout light as hell.

"Yeah cause you basically pulled me out my bed," She laid her head on my shoulder as we excited out the building.

"I felt like bein Bonnie and Clyde today, watchu wanna eat?" I asked while exited the building out the back avoiding the opp niggas here.