XXXVI

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Wait." I took a breath before we walked into the hospital. I had to come to my center before I could see all my spirits. "Alright." I opened my eyes relaxing.

We inside and immediately looked for Sasha who had her head down in tears.

"Awe bae bae," I went and hugged her as best as I could. "What happened?"

"We were all linking to come see y'all and when we stopped and- and shots just rang out. I just saw Mickey on the ground bleeding, TK was leaned against the car." As soon as she told me, it became clear why I felt sick.

One of these niggas got the nerve to be trying to die.

"I just want them to be okay."

"TK gone be ight if he die or not, nigga just gone become a full demon. It's Mickey to worry bout." Ki said in the coldest voice I've heard from him in awhile. I looked at him and he seemed emotionless and I didn't like that, I didn't want him to become that person again.

"Family of Quinn Robinson and Tremani?" A nurse called and all of us went.

"Hi, Tremani is done with surgery, he's gonna be just fine. Quinn on the other hand it's not looking good . . . He's in a coma with little brain activity and we could give it a few days, but there's statistically a slim chance he might make it. The bullets hit too many major arteries some which can't be recovered unless a miracle happens and he can pull through. I'm so sorry."

"Can we see them?" I asked and she nodded leading us to the elevator and to the floor they were on. I knew Ki would visit TK first based on his facial expressions. I, on the other hand am not letting Mickey die, so I rushed to his room and killed the lights.

I took a deep breath before my realm appeared around me.

"Fucking finally Miss Goddess, let me cross over." Mickey said frustrated.

"No nigga the hell you mean?"

"Nyx I'm already almost dead, let me die!" Mickey pleaded and I never seen him so emotional as his eyes glossed over.

"Mick-"

"There's nothing for me here Nyx, I'm ready to die man." As soon as he said that I saw exactly what happened.

They as in the trio were just about to get in the car when Mickey noticed first and didn't alert them instead he timed it out before acting quick and covering Sasha from receiving any of the bullets clearly meant for her not even bothering to fire back like TK had.

"You saved her Mickey," I looked up at him. "To die yourself? Why?"

"There's nothing for me Nyx, I don't have family, I'm not supernatural. I just do dumb shit for the devil just so I could feel something. Onyx I don't want to be there anymore, y'all don't need me and I definitely can't help." He let out in a frantic frustration, I have never seen Mickey this upset or unlike "himself".