XXXVIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Someone's at the door love," Onyx called up to Prophet who within two seconds was coming down the stairs. Onyx only didn't get it herself because She wasn't expecting anyone and was painting her toes before she was leaving to do some wedding planning with Mazie, Belle, and Sasha.

He went and answered it after seeing it was Swerve and JJ.

"Wassup family, damn I ain't seen you inna minute." Swerve spoke immediately with a lot of energy which was typically unusual for him.

"Shit, I mean a phone go both ways bruh." He dapped them up before letting them enter and had to prevent himself from gagging at their smell.

"Damn y'all still together?" JJ blurted seeing Onyx on the couch. JJ never admitted, but he fantasizes about Onyx and so desperately wanted a chance to at least fuck her, but it seem like everyone was too in the way.

"We not goin nowhere." Prophet quickly defended and Nyx mugged him while checking her polish and saw it was now dry then proceeded to put her flip flops on and continue getting her stuff together. Once she was done Prophet walked her to her car.

Onyx went ahead and placed her stuff in the car leaving Prophet with a full view to stare at her ass in her dress. Soon, gushing slightly when she caught him looking hard.

"Keep me updated on everything sweets." He wrapped his arms loosely around her neck.

"I will boo. I'm glad you like what you see by the way." She grinned before leaning in to kiss him.

"You know I always do." He gripped her butt playfully while kissing on her face. Their love radiated and made Swerve and JJ sick as well, they'd better hope they could still play their role.

"I can't wait for this to be over so I can fuck the shit outta you." Prophet kept his feelings honest and Onyx understood exactly where he was coming from agreeing with his statement.

The reason they could not be sexually intimate is due to them becoming too vulnerable for hours with everything going on. They always let their guard down for each other, but for awhile they needed to keep them up.

"Okay I'll see you later before I be late." She pecked his lips, but he wasn't standing for that and pulled her back in for a longer one before finally letting her go.

Once she left Prophet went back inside to deal with his cousins.

"So what y'all been up too?" Prophet asked feeling his demon side ready to pop out, but he tried his hardest to keep it so he wouldn't disappoint Onyx.

Prophet become reckless and quite literally the devil himself when he's upset and Onyx understands that that's who he is, but she hates how he gets because he is near emotionless even towards Onyx, but they couldn't lie to both of them had wondered if that changed since they've gotten to this point.

"Nothing too serious just tryna get like you cuzo." Swerve commented.

"Shi ain't nun really to get like."  Prophet replied getting back up to go to the kitchen and Swerve followed behind him gun in hand.