VIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"They still in surgery?" I asked the group while walking in the hospital doors with Amethyst and Scarlet. I figured they would be the best company for each other, keeps the other distracted.

"Prophet done, he straight nigga just slumped. Mazie still in surgery but it's going well they said." Mickey answered and I nodded getting the girls a seat and letting them play on my iPad.

Ion know why it felt strange, but the biggest wave of relief washed over me hearing Prophet was okay.

"Excuse me family of Kioné Black?" A doctor said quietly coming up to us and we all looked at her. "He's awake and he's requesting to see someone by the name of Onyx?" She added and they all looked at me.

"Watch the girls please," I told them while standing up with my phone in hand and I followed the doctor up to his room.

"You're his girlfriend?" She asked out of nowhere as we stood outside his door.

"No, just associated."

"Is he single?"

"You'll have to figure that out for yourself."

"Maybe I will." She smirked walking off. I rolled my eyes pushing the door open and nearly gasping out loud when this man was shirtless, he had pants on at least. How he convinced these people to let him do that? ion know.

He is tatted girl and them shits is gorgeous.

Y'all this man so sexy dawg ain't no way.

"Wassup ma," He said in a raspy voice before tryna clear it.

"Hey Proph, how you feel?" I wondered sitting in the chair next to him.

"How's my mom?"

"Still in surgery but it's going well, now Prophe-"

"You know my name, why youn use it?"

"Cause if I start you ain't gone hear Prophet come from my mouth ever again unless I'm mad or something and besides you've never said my name. It's been like two months." I told him lying through my teeth, it's just his name sounds so familiar it gives me chills, but I swear we just met.

"Cause Onyx you ain't neva took offense to any nicknames so if you ain't care, I wasn't gone stress."

"Ouu say it again add a lil more base." I flipped my hair from my ear ready to hear it.

"You a weirdo."

"Just getting used to you," I replied.

"Mhm. I told yo ass to stay in the car tho. C'mere so I can beat yo ass fa putting yoself in danger again like you ain't just get shot."

"Na you wierd for thinkin I was gone listen. Ion fight the crippled talk ta me when yo limbs good."

"If youn come here imma stop breathing and make this shit flatline."