XL

𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 18𝚝𝚑
𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚒 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒'𝚒

    Onyx took a deep breath looking in the mirror while Koy put the black and gold hair clips in while also styling her curls.

"What's on your mind?" Koy asked hearing her take another deep breath.

"I'm so nervous, I can't believe I'm getting married let alone to my sweetheart. I just want it to be perfect."

"It will be, if it's anyone who deserves a perfect fairytale wedding it's you. If something happens your equals will be hearing my mouth and you know I got a big one," she said making Onyx laugh at her words.

After playing apprentice to the devil, Koy and him actually became really good friends, best friends if you will, never having any sexual or intimate feelings for each other, but they connected and Koy opened up to him about everything especially how she used to feel becoming a mom to regretting all the wrong she's done towards Onyx mainly, but Ashton as well.

August taught her that regret wouldn't do anything but make her hold on to guilt and nothing would change so she began to change for the better. Onyx accepted it hesitantly until Koy showed that she truly wasn't who she used to be and wanted to build and get to know the woman she had birthed after all.

Ashton was easier to mend the relationship being that his actual memories of her were good.

"Thank you mom." Onyx said surprising Koy especially because how casually she said it too, but caused her to smile and her heart warmed with a feeling of love she never knew.

"Of course baby, I'll go check on everything for you while you start getting dressed." She replied once she had finished her hair. Onyx nodded and got up smiling at her black wedding dress with the red and black veil, there was no way she was having your average wedding knowing this was it.

"It's gonna be perfect bestie," Sasha smiled rubbing her stomach.

"Still can't believe my boo preggers." Onyx bent down and talked to her stomach. "Hi auntie baby." She spoke kissing her stomach multiple times.

Sasha and Mickey had made it official and ever since then they've showed each other everything they've been missing including the sex and well a week after a drunken night, it was revealed Sasha was pregnant and they were waiting to find out the gender, because she was small her first trimester bump showed a lot. The two were ecstatic to have the baby in their lives and especially encouraged Sasha to get back into school with Mickey's support.

"Yes and you need to have one so they can be besties."

"Ki and I didn't want kids." Nyx chuckled.

"Key word didn't, so are you saying it's a possibility?" Sasha asked beginning to plot on how to get them drunk enough to forget the condom and pull out.

"We haven't talked about it in awhile, so much has changed so it's back up in the air until I ask."

"Interesting." Sasha nodded slowly whilst rubbing her stomach.

"A damn goof, help me in this dress." Onyx laughed as Sasha came up and began helping.

"You so fine, I'd definitely tap that if the dick wasn't good," Sasha patted her butt causing Onyx to role her eyes at her gayness while pulling it up and let Sasha zip her up and they moved on to her heels and the veil.