XXIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

August stood in front of his mirror fixing himself, it was about an hour before Michael would reach his hideout and the battle for power would begin

Truly he didn't want this, but knowing the outcome he was prepared and even slightly excited. Once he was done he went towards hell gathering his armies of demons, armies of whatever Onyx summoned to help.

The others were still quite clueless as far as the underlying plans that were going on, but were ready to fight so they could claim the lives they once knew before involving themselves in everything. With the convincing of Stacks, Sasha finally joined them to fight.

"Listen up!" August's voice boomed throughout the building everyone was gathered in. "We only have one chance to set this straight. Do Not Fail Me." He spoke striking fear in their hearts.

"Yessir!" All of their voices rang out in unison. Not long after the ground shook causing what felt like an earthquake.

"You ready brah?" TK tapped Prophet to get him to focus.

"Let's just get this shit over with."

"Lucifer! Come out of there brother!" They heard and August sighed fixing his tie and taking long strides and while walking teleported on outside.

"Michael! Long time no see." August stood in front of him while he was on his high horse and focused in on his army of angels and even beings that betrayed him. He wondered what he'd offered to cause demons to turn against him.

"You need to go to hell and stay in hell." Michael replied not bothering with introductions.

"And why is that?" August asked bored.

"So I can gain power of course and condemning Lucifer himself back to hell is just what I need. Father wanted to let you be however, I know he's just too scared to do what I can." He spoke as two angels stepped up and began trying to fight August which he easily defended himself and killed them with ease.

"Oh come on big brother that's all you've got?" August asked edging him on. "You can never just let Luci be great."

"There's nothing great about pure evil." He yelled in anger at how unfazed he was.

"Yeah let's get on with this." He snapped twice and his whole army was outside facing the opposition, loosing his tie, his wings popped out. "Shall we dance brother?"

"Do you take anything serious?!" Michael fumed.

"Mmm no."

"Come on unc this ain't gotta go down!" Prophet called out, there was no mistaking he was Lucifers kid.

"And then you did the unthinkable, Angels do not recreate with humans!" With that Michael's army charged and thus beginning the battle.

It became violent quick with blood from both sides being shed.

"I just know you ain't tired already!" TK called spitting blood out before stabbing his opponent in the chest, freezing him then shattering their bones.