XXI

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝖪𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖾̀ 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Bruh I know you ain't still in that same spot?" Stacks came in my room looking at me while I was putting chapstick on Onyx's lips. She had been out for about three days and today was day four, the day she was suppose to wake up.

"I'm waiting for her to wake up, I wanna be here when she does just in case."

"I hope you don't think you only like her big bro. You're taking deep care of her."

I nodded, ever since she went under I just was doing things to help her, so I'd bathe her, make sure I used the lotion she liked the most, and kept her lips and face moisturized. I just couldn't brush her teeth since it might affect her too much.

"I don't only like her Stacks, I know I love her. I just don't know when to say it. I don't want to scare her off cause when I say it there's no going back and I kill bout her." I twirled one of her curls around my finger.

"Say it when you ready. Don't wait too long either, y'all meant for each other might as well take the next step in the oath. Anyway you want something to take ya mind off everything?"

"Sure." I replied sarcastically knowing he was gone tell me regardless.

"So you know how Caleesi pregnant?" He asked and I nodded getting up since I finally had an appetite.

"Mickey don't think it's his anymore, but not on no deadbeat type shit." He followed me down to the kitchen.

"So what's good?"

"Calessi hiding something and then I'm also iffy about Sasha's Grandma ever since August said somethin cause Sasha tell me just about everything and ion know man." He shook his head while I pulled out the stuff Nyx had prepped the other day to cook and I sure was gone try to do somethin with it.

"Ight so demon seed first, how y'all come to that?"

"Mickey had went to tha doctor after fuckin wit some girl right? And she tried to say she was pregnant until the doctor tested them both or whatever cause the girl wanted to prove he got her pregnant. The doc said he not able to have kids. That mean Calessi been lyin or pullin a virgin Mary on us."

"He must've of known that cause when he told us, he said he ain't think they was gone swim."

"Exact-" He cut himself off and I felt arms wrap around me. I ain't gone lie I almost started swinging until I looked at the arms and saw Nyx's tattoos.

"Oh shit, you up!" I said turning around excited while wrapping my arms around her and picking her up.

"I missed you," She mumbled into my neck hugging me tighter and returned the energy before setting her down and kissing her cheek.

"I missed you more mama." I pulled her in for another hug.

"Oh cause Stacks not here?"