IV

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Whew shit pregnancy ain't no joke," I sighed dramatically holding onto my stomach while walking into a corner store.

"Excuse me ma."

"Igottanigga." I said quickly.

"I ain't even ask you allat, shit you too pretty to be outchea alone," The brownskin said smiling at me.

"I mean I got my baby," I frowned.

"Nah you needa nigga that's gone protect you, let me be that nigga."

"Hm and why should I?" I wondered grabbing my snacks.

"Cause I been seein you around the way, I'm tryna get to know you. I'm Tadoe by the way."

"I'm Cher." I shook his hand. "And you do realize I'm pregnant right?"

"Ain't shit but a baby," He smiled as we got to the register and he paid for my stuff. "Let's link."

"Okay, we can take my car." I grinned and we walked out heading over and we both got in. "Shit I think I dropped my earring, hold on." I stepped back out closing the door bending down to look for it. That's when I heard the muffled screams and quickly walked away to the other car the girls was in.

"Bitch you are so cute pregnant," They said as I got in the drivers seat muggin.

"Girl bye this deflatable ass stomach." I pushed it watching it pop back up. We waited for the other car to drive off and then we waited for a text.

Da gang 🌚

Mickey- y'all go to my house

Lee💕🥰- by ourselves???

Stacks- uh yea?

Berry💕🍓- suit ya selves we finna do some bald head hoe shit 🌚🌝

And is 😆 finna drop this baby on gang

Sash😘💕- I hope you don't do that when you get pregnant forreal ☹️

Fuck them kids, I'll drop them too

Berry's baby daddy- hellll bruh 💀💀

Prophet- you such a bum fa that

I rolled my eyes putting my phone down and backing out so we can get to the house and relax. Once we pulled up and went inside, I ripped the fuckin stomach off me then fixed my shirt.

"I can't even do this shit for fake and you want me to do it Forreal? Fuccck that." I scrunched my face up, lighting a second blunt since we all wanted to smoke some more.

"Girl bye let's make tiktoks," Sasha set up her phone.

"We doing the X one, Nyx and Lee get on the couch," Berry and I carefully stepped up getting in frame and then waited.