VI

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Nyx, I think I actually really like Mickey." Calessi revealed suddenly, filling the silence in her room.

"Really?" I questioned adjusting my crop top.

"Yeah he's not that bad surprisingly." She scooted closer showing me some videos.

They so cute imma be sickkkk

"Mm so what you think that oath shit was about?"

"Girl I don't know, I been tryna get him to tell me but he always change the subject. You asked Prophet?"

"What makes you think we cool enough for that?"

"It's the way y'all look at each other, it's so cute. You can smell the romance." She took a big sniff of the air while putting her hair in a ponytail.

"All I smell is delusion, anyway you ready?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, let's hit tha strip!" She grabbed her wallet. I made sure I had my stuff and we walked out her house and got in her car.

"So you buying anything?" I asked her.

"Yea girl, I want some more jeans and possibly some tops."

"Mhm, you a fashion freak," I chuckled cause this girl love her some clothes. I leaned on the window bobbing my head to the music until I noticed something.

"Calessi merge left speed up and merge right." I instructed.

"Wh- okay," She avoided questions doing what I told her and the same car followed the exact movements.

"Don't freak out, but we being followed."

"What?!" Her voice went up in octaves. "W-we need to call the guys omg!" Fear filled her voice as she speed up and then bullets started ringing out.

"Ahh oh my god!" She swerved gaining back control.

"The same time you spend calling them is the same time we could get caught, so yo ass better pretend like this the fast and furious." I pulled a Uzi from underneath the seat and rolled down the window.

"Onyx! Be careful." I tuned her out sticking myself out the window and began shooting back.

"Just keep driving." I shouted shooting at the drivers seat and the tires. It wasn't long before they swerved out of control and hit a wall.

Yeah lil bitches, I got aim.

I looked for any other cars but that was it plus a huge commotion, but surprisingly people still drove normally. That's wierd. I got in and that's when I felt a stinging that burned on my shoulder.

"Where the hell yall at bruh?" I heard Mickey's voice rang through the car.

"We- Oh my God Nyx you're bleeding!" She shouted.