XXV

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Prophet what's your real name?" Tira asked trying to scoot closer which he denied.

"I don't know what you thought this was for you to be asking me that," Prophet side eyed her, she quickly became annoying and he began to regret giving her the time of day.  He could kill her, but that's Sasha's family and he ain't wanna fuck up whatever Stacks had going on with her.

"We have been talking for two weeks," She frowned. "If we're gonna be together, shouldn't I know your name?"

"We ain't been talking bout shit and I damn sure ain't claiming yo ass."

"Hmph we'll see." She crossed her arms with an attitude.

"Anyways can y'all come to target with me?" Melly asked the whole group and eyeing her cousin, she don't know how to just be friends with guys, always gotta pursue someone.

"Ouu yes!" Sasha perked up.

"We finna be some negroes is this bougie ass store," Mickey sucked his teeth as they all walked out and separated into cars.

"Ain't that damn bougie."

"Aht get yo ass in the back!" TK snatched Tira by her shirt and hopped in the front seat of Prophet's car.

They all headed to target, so Melly could shop as she wanted but now all the girls would be ecstatic to find any and everything they could buy.

"Yo mom's birthday coming up ain't it?" Stacks asked Prophet.

"I'm glad you said some let me find that old woman a few gifts."

"Don't do Mazie," The quartet grouped together walking away from the girls.

"What? She is old." He shrugged tryna find the gift section.

"Zeke stop cause you real life wrong as hell for that," Onyx spoke coming down the aisle. She may know a lot, but she wasn't prepared for this, she didn't know her simple trip would become so much more.

Prophet perked up at the voice for whatever reason that he'd try to figure out later and tried to locate it seeing a woman with a curly bun standing off to the side of two guys.

"Nyx, how is that wrong? I been back fa like two seconds and bitch already tried to cuff me. Can I live? I don't get no play on tha other side, OG wasn't havin it."

"Okay, but did you have to make her cry?" She laughed catching a glimpse of Prophet and though shocked managed to keep her cool. Reminding herself that this was a coincidence, and she didn't out right do this, as long as she keep her distance she should be good. . .right?

"Right, I like my chicks peaceful, we leave each other the fuck alone." Los added into the conversation.

Prophet on the other hand couldn't stop staring between the large energy flow he could see in her, to a voice that sounds too familiar for comfort. He felt stuck.

"Bro you good?" TK shoved him harshly to break him out his trance and Prophet pulled all of em to the side.

"She seem familiar to y'all?" He nodded towards her and the three peaked right when she took off her shades and put them to rest on her head.

"I think we would fasho remember those eyes." Mickey pointed out.

As bad as Onyx wanted to mess with them, she knew better than to play in Prophet's face despite these circumstances, so she just let life run it's course like how God apparently wrote it.

All of them looked seeing her white and grey appearing eyes.

"She do got hella energy though, that means she must be powerful." Stacks whispered. "The two guys got a flow too, not near as much as her though."

"I feel like I know her," Prophet mumbled looking at her again, he was lovestruck by her due to her beauty and familiarity.

"What are you goons doing?" Sasha asked jokingly.

"Watching Prophet fall in love." TK shrugged looking at Onyx, now that they kept looking she did seem like someone they'd know or should know.

"With who?" Sasha and Melly looked were they were staring.

"Ou she's pretty. I could totally see that," Sasha grinned.

Tira on the other hand didn't appreciate any of this and went to confront Onyx.

"Why she always embarrassing herself?" Melly held a face of disgust and they looked to see what she was even doing.

"Excuse me, I need you to stay away from my man or there will be consequences." Tira said giving all her confidence to her height over her. Onyx looked at her crazy and then at Zeke and Los to which they all burst out laughing in her face.

"Please tell me what you're gonna do to me?" Onyx challenged and after a few moments of silence it was clear, Tira had been intimidated.

"It's you doing this in this white ass store for me," Onyx replied making them all laugh, while getting ready to go. "Just remember God don't like ugly and the Devil loves a new permanent visitor." Onyx found joy in being cryptic as well to avoid fighting, usually her words were enough.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She asked her while the group walked closer, so she could stop.

"Don't find out so soon. Come on guys."

"Sorry about her!" Sasha frowned at the conflict.

"It's alright, I know y'all mean well." Onyx flashed the rest of them a priceless smile and walked away. Prophet looked up and caught a glimpse of the tattoo behind her ear while everyone began parting ways, but went to catch up with her.

"Aye shorty do I know you? We got the exact same tattoo," Prophet stopped her to ask and Onyx nearly panicked she forgot she had her hair up today of all days.

"Maybe in a another life." She looked up at him trying not to cry, seeing him face to face had made her wish they were together again.

"Hm, sorry to bother you ma, I like yo eyes though." He told her smiling when she did, like a trigger.

"Thank you, have a good one." Onyx cut it short between them and walked away and fought herself to not look back.

Prophet caught back up with his friends deep into his thought and it had been like that the entire rest of the day. He'd sat in bed and dug in his head for why he had remembered her distinctly.

Meanwhile Onyx had suffered a breakdown, she knew she couldn't have him again and wish that the meeting had never happened, she couldn't regret her decision because she saved him his pain, but didn't think about her own.

And that was her only weakness.

......

It's short for a reason ✨

Comment and vote 🙈