X

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦́ 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Son hand me that hair tie please," My momma said pointing to it and I handed it to her watching her tie Scarlet hair up into a big ass puff ball.

"You ain't even posed to be movin this much." I looked at her heart monitor making sure everything good.

"Boy hush, they gone discharge me tomorrow." She waved me off.

"Ion appreciate you jumpin in front tha bullets like that."

"What? And watch my Son get shot? Negro please." She rolled her eyes. "Where Onyx at? I needa thank her. I'm sure killing someone weighs heavy on her."

I poked my lips out on the low because ion know bout that one. Lil shorty bout as bad as me wit tha shit. Her temper up there wit mine and I be quick to pop a nigga for breathing the wrong way. Now she ready to kill again, so I'm thinkin she chillin.

"Making sure her little sister's insurance and health is good."

"I wanna see her before y'all go."

"Ight lemme text ha," I replied sitting back down and pulling out my phone.

"Does she remember?" She asked suddenly and I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, she still frontin, I'm tryna loosen her up so she can stop pretending like she don't remember me." I scoffed cause this shit takin forever, she don't give up.

"Well besides that whenever I get better I think I wanna have a cookout, you'll bring her?"

"Why you like her so much? Yeen like none of my exes and you thought she was invisible at one point."

"She's a sweetheart and she has the best energy and she's good with kids? Has something going for herself as well. You ever think to realize son that when she disappeared something happened and she truly don't remember?"

"Wait what she got goin?" I raised an eyebrow trying to ignore the last part cause it was logical.

"She's an Artist, she paints, draws, and watercolor paints all that good stuff. I've been encouraging her to look into doing something with it while she has her hair business."

"She ain't tell me this." I mugged, then I thought about it and realized when I first met her she was drawing something.

It's common sense bruh.

"She has a skill to make the conversation about the other person quite easily, I just asked her and she told me."

"Hm." I ain't gone lie I was lil jealous, ion know a lot about her now, besides what I observe. Shawty kinda hard to figure out nowadays. She'll be laughing and goofy as shit some days and majority she be tryna get herself high as hell.

I guess she call that balance.

Shorty🔫