XXXIX

⚠️This chapter has a major sex scene this is a warning, decided to end it with a bang...... literally ⚠️

If y'all don't comment imma delete it 😤🥺

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦

The group hugged one good time before they each prepared in their own way and one by one Onyx put them in a different location in the forest before leaving herself.

Her plan was to ambush Koy, this whole time Onyx had sent Ashton and his friends on a vacation after his graduation so that he wouldn't be involved period. As far as their father? He just disappeared again and neither one cared to make an effort to find him.

Deep in the shadows Onyx lurked preying on Koy as she looked around for signs of any of them and waited for a good moment to reveal herself.

"Shiela, I'm not getting anything." Koy voiced over her radio feeling frustrated cause she could have sworn a energy was down this way. "This is bullshit." She yelled causing birds the fly rapidly at the disturbance in their home.

"Keep looking they are somewhere around here!"

"She's right ya know." Onyx jumped out the tree landing behind Koy who immediately turned and was taken back by how much Onyx had grown let alone how much they had looked alike. They could never deny their relations no matter how much they wanted to.

"Onyx?" Koy said almost inaudible seeing what she had created in front of her it was almost unbelievable. Her mind raced hecticly when she could finally a reason so see the evil in her Sheila had spoke of.

She was beautiful and she couldn't help but wonder how things could've been different had she stuck around for her baby girl.

"Let's get this over with." Onyx stood guard and Koy shook the thoughts attacking first. It was obvious she was a skilled fighter as well as them underestimating each other.

Performing moves that could've easily come out of a action film. They gave each other a good fight.

They both got hits off on each other but slowly Koy kept getting distracted by her seemingly invasive thoughts of "what if's." allowing Onyx to kick her down followed by a punch.

"Stay down." Onyx told her, resisting the urge to take her life.

The boys in the midst of their battles had ended up the same location fighting together.

"I ain't even gone hold you, this bitch kinda strong." TK got back up after Berry knocked him down.

What they didn't know was that Sheila had equipped the three with powers they couldn't handle but hoped it would be enough.

"And you're still weak TK, you were weak then and weak now." She laughed in his face only to get uppercutted by him and she doubled back.

Mickey fought Calessi with no remorse due how dirty she had become and been towards him and truth be told he was finally letting the rest of that anger out on her. They didn't condone hitting women but they were barely even that to be honest with you.