XI

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Why you got me on paused?" Prophet asked annoying me.

"Cause I'm mad at you ion even know why I answered the phone. You said you was coming back and then I don't see you for four days." I rolled my eyes.

"That was my fault shit got real, something is really wrong with Caleesi and Mickey and then I was helpin my mom get settle in from the hospital. I texted you that."

"I understand but it was the fact that I was suppose to see you that first night. I was looking forward to it, but I'm finna go. I got stuff to do." I explain after putting my crop top on and grabbing my mini bookbag and keys.

"Damn it's like that? Ight man." With that the phone hung up and I shrugged. I wasn't mad at him helping his mom or anything, of course I wouldn't be. It's the fact he assured me so much that he would be back when he left the night I moved in.

Anyway I'm going to get tatted with Sasha and then she said she wanted to go with me to get groceries and we'll probably gonna drive out to Old Town to have some fun for the night.

I headed to go get her. I know before I said Caleesi was my best or closest friend but as soon she met Mickey that went out the window. She began ditching me and we only hung out if it was with the group lately. Now Sasha and I spent the most time together when before, we only spent a little less time together than I did with Lee, but shit we wasn't complaining we always had a different bond.

"Hey girlie!" Sasha said happily getting into my car.

"Wassup boo," I grinned and headed to the tattoo shop.

"Guess what!"

"Wassup?"

"I think Stacks is really trying, we had a heart to heart the other night so I might give him a very cautious chance. It's obvious he's done with Karti, she been boohoo crying over him not fuckin wit her anymore."

"Some of these nats really brazy as fuck," I replied thinking about how I beat them up.

"And is!" She shook me by nudging my arm "Where you been lately tho?"

"Moving into my place and some other stuff, that done took up my time."

"Ouuu my room ready?"

"Girlaaa you can get tha couch." I lit my blunt and best believe we both got to hittin that shit.

"You wrong ion want you to be my wife no more."

"Girl I was already filing for divorce tha hell?"

"Good luck gettin me to sign them papers," She said doing the snake dance in her seat.

"You are hell," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You love me tho."