XXXVII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Is she dead?"

"N-no ma'am she wasn't hit."

"What?!" Shiela screeched at her "team" of people.

"She was saved, but it's definite that the other two are dead."

"What other two?!"

"TK and Mickey." Stacks spoke up without hesitation like he was proud of his doings which he was.

He beyond embarrassed for the way he was caught and being slapped my Sasha like he was weak was the cherry on top as well as seeing his brothers chose the two over him. He didn't understand why they thought having bitches on their side would do any good, now he was convinced he already put two of them inna grave. Therefore almost half way done.

"Good Onyx should be weak enough to ambush."

"What makes you so sure?"

Shiela felt challenged so she stood up and stood her ground.

"Your daughter is weak, every time something happens she lets her guard down leaving open shots to be taken."

"Alright, as long as she dies." Koy replied.

"Anyway I still want Sasha dead and I want it done now please don't disappoint."

After seeing whose side Sasha was clearly choosing from. Shiela saw no reason to continue to pretend as if she cared for Sasha and now she needed her out the way especially knowing that she would continue with the upper hand after leading her astray.

Why? You may ask or even what's the purpose of this all? It's simple it comes down to power and control. Shiela had always fallen in line to place second her whole life and once she found out Sasha would eventually succeed her abilities she made it her mission to derail her further from the truth of who she is and as far as she knows Sasha still thinks everything about their bloodline she was told is true. If that was the case she should be more vulnerable for when they were ready to corrupt Onyx and that time was soon.

Koy on the other hand she just wanted to see all of it fail and eventually she wanted everyone to get off earth. Truth was all this time she knew what she had gave birth to and wondered why she wasn't worthy of the power her infant received and from then it she hated magic and she hated God.

Every time Onyx would dare to show any affection to her she would beat her and saw no remorse for what she had done to her, in her mind she deserved it for becoming more than a human and that quite frankly was unacceptable. Koy even resented her mom for practice anything related to their Haitian origin due to the power obviously skipping her and going to her sister who now was gone at the hands of her.

Koy wanted to kill her whole family and finding out Onyx had risen only increased that nic of jealousy and hatred within her heart.

"Calessi, I didn't have you fake all this shit from the start just to see it fall got it!" Shiela choked her with all her anger and was close to killing her until she stopped eventually.