XXXIV

Y'all Better run up this long ass chapter 🥲🙄

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

Once I was fully awake and up. I was now cooking is breakfast something I had loved and missed doing. I sung along the to Sza in a really good mood. I was so happy to be here.

Especially after our very eventful night last night that left him needing to throw the sheets out completely and now we gotta go get another main set.

I had to levitate down the stairs y'all 🥲.

I heard Ki walking around letting me know he was up, so I hurried up to finish up the breakfast.

"Good morning!" I smiled seeing him come down the stairs.

"Mornin mamas." He hugged me from behind. "I wanna talk about some things." He said stepping back a little bit and looking me up and down with a smile.

"Me too. We can talk over breakfast." I replied fixing the last waffle.

"That's coo wit me." He was waiting patiently while watching me to finish up with a smile.

"You must like me the way you staring." I spoke while getting us plates hearing him laugh at my comment and coming to wrap me up in a hug.

"More like I love you and I'm happy you're back especially so early." He puckered his lips out.

"Me too." I met him for a kiss. "I love you more."

We so cute, it is disgusting. 🥺

We fixed our food and then sat in the living room to talk and eat, but we was chowin down first.

"So what's up?" I asked giving him my full attention once I finished.

"First the food was bussin, thank you." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome boo."

"Alright just hear me out first, but I think we should move in together, you payin rent somewhere else just to be with me most nights, so if you down I think you can move in here and then we can start lookin for a house together and probably turn this into a rental or something." He looked me in the eyes the whole time, so I know he was serious.

I was surprised to say the least, but nonetheless I let out a happy squeal.

"You want to live together forreal?!" I moved closer.

"Yes baby, it makes the most sense. You basically wasting money especially when you gotta leave months at a time." Ki replied and my eyes widened cause I still haven't told him yet.

"I'm ready to move in together, but about the whole leaving thing, I won't be leaving for awhile."

"So what you get a extra few months now?" He scoffed.

"More like years, with a few visits up there if they absolutely need it, but what's a day or two apart compared to the months?"

"If I'm hearing you correctly that mean no more part time shit? You gone be here consistently and we basically back to our "normal" lives."

"Yes. There's no more leaving you like that ever again." I smiled and he did too leaning his head back like he was in a type of bliss. "You okay?" I cupped under his chin caressing it softly.