XXVI

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"If these dudes don't answer me." Onyx tried to call Los and Zeke for the tenth time. She had discovered information through pictures about Ashton that she needed to share with them.

"They always make things hard," She sat down in a meditation position to work on locating and transporting to wherever they are not before feeling a sort of a shift which she took in to concentrate.

On the other hand the group had captured Zeke and Los to question them. It took a day or two but Prophet had broke the reality and remembered everything that happened and once all of the others came to remember, those realities had merged creating a large shift to signify balance had been restored again.

"She was messin wit one of you?" Prophet questioned out if anger and the two burst out laughing.

"Nigga are you dumb? We're angels. OG sent us to protect her, we can't mess wit a goddess we'd be dead if we did."

"How?" Sasha scrunched her face up.

"Listen closely," Los sighed. "Sex is a transmission of energy naturally right? Right? Onyx on the level of Mother Nature. If one of us get in bed with her? It's over we'd explode or some shit."

"What the fuck happened man? That's all I wanna know," TK frowned.

"Wouldn't you ask me that?" The heard as Onyx appeared through a surge of wind facing everyone and going to untie Los and Zeke. Prophet couldn't tell if he wanted to pull her in for a hug or to fuss at her.

"Damn if you ain't want us in ya life no more That's all you had to say," Mickey crossed him arms and
Onyx rolled her eyes.

"Y'all are naive." She faced them mainly Prophet. "If you truly think I did what I did because I didn't want to be around y'all then you don't know me and in the nicest way possible y'all are stupid." She shrugged turning to her protégés.

"I have intel on the situation and I need you two to go look into it for me."

"You got it boss, you mind giving us a reup these demons pack a punch." Los twisted his jaw and Onyx laughed a little bit placing a finger on their foreheads and in the blink of an eye they were healed leaving the others in awe.

"Bring me back whatever you find." With that they nodded and their wings sprouted for them to teleport.

"So we forget you and now you a goddess?" TK asked.

"I've always been a goddess thank you very much." She glared at him.

"I made y'all forget for the sake of your pain and life. When I predicted the war, y'all were suppose to die and I made the choice to save you with no hesitation. I had to tweak things of course, not only am I the only one to stop the battle, I had to be willing to give everything to keep it at the same time. I released y'all from the oaths and gave you your freedom.

There's nothing controlling y'all or who you love or think you love or even your actions and I was more than happy to give you all happiness. In exchange, I was able to watch over y'all from above so no it's quite the opposite Mickey. I took myself from y'all.