Chapter 20

CAMPING

"Hazza, stop moaning like that! You’re gonna make me wet…” Louis blushed while massaging Harry’s back to relax him because lately he’s been quite tense.

"Oh Lou, you’re the cutest thing ever!” Harry giggled because, really, Louis is such a cute little thing. Even more when he blushes. He, then, turned round so he was facing Louis and kissed his nose. Forgetting about his wings in the process, it lead to him to hiss as his left wing hurt from putting too much weight on it. Harry then pouts and makes grabby hands for Louis  "Lou, my wing hurts…” he said as Louis helped him get up, then stroked his wings lovingly while hugging Harry.

"Harry, you really should relax a little, ’cause lately you've been pushing yourself too much. Please do that for me…?” Louis tried, pouting and making the best puppy eyes he could because it was true, Harry needs to relax a little because the past weeks he worked so hard to try to control his body and powers again, but also to help train the fighters.

"Lou, you know I’m strong babe. Don’t worry about me, love, I’m just a little stressed because I couldn't control my body and powers anymore, but I’m getting better. I’m almost completely controlling it now, but there still are moments when I just let my anger get the best of me, you know? Being even more powerful is so... strange. But I have you and our kittens and pups to help me go through it…” Harry confessed as he caressed Louis's tummy with his hand while the other hand stroked Lou’s tail making the pregnant man purr loudly.

"Lets enjoy ourselves in the Jacuzzi, kitten” Harry whispered seductively in Louis’ left kitten ear, then kissed it while Louis moaned. Then he lifted Louis up bridal style and carried him to the Jacuzzi. Well you can figure out the rest.

~*~*~*~ Two days later ~*~*~*~ Louis’ P.O.V. ~*~*~*~

“Lou, baby, come here please, we have to talk.” Harry asked me as soon as he got in our room, I was out on the balcony eating Oreos, but as soon as he got in, I ran, well tried to run, to him.
“Yes, Hazza? What do you want to talk about?” I asked, but he didn't answer me then, no, he helped me lay down on our bed and kissed me, then my tummy.

“Lou, there is something going on with the wolves and vampires from the U.S. There is someone who claims to be more powerful than me and he apparently also built himself an army…Lou, I have to go there and see what’s going on, and probably to fight too.” He said and I could feel tears forming in my eyes, soon enough I was sobbing clinging on Harry for dear life. “No Harry, please don’t go! Please don’t leave us! Please, I need you! The babies need you!” I cried, and it was the truth. An omega needs it’s alpha during the pregnancy. They need to feel protected, safe, happy, and loved. And the only one who could make them feel like that is their Alpha. Also, if an alpha mated to the pregnant omega doesn't want the omega or the babies or leave them, the most probably is that the omega won’t survive and nor would the pups, a pregnant omega needing the touch, scent and protect of his/her alpha, well they need their alpha, as well as the babies, which need their alpha father even more when the pregnant omega starts nesting.

"Louis, baby, I’m not leaving you love. Please stop crying and hear me out.” Harry said taking me in his lap and hugging me tight making me feel safe but I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Why are you still crying my baby kitten?” Harry asked concerned as he moved his hands up and down my back, petting my tail every now and then. "C’mon baby stop. You know how much I hate to see you sad or crying. Please stop it…I’ll do whatever you want me to do, just stop it, my sweet baby bear.” he said lifting my face from his neck and making me look into his damn gorgeous green eyes, then kissed me.

After I calmed down a little, well not much because I was still clinging on Harry like a baby koala while my tail was security wrapped around Harry’s waist, Harry’s wings wrapped around both of us.