chapter 1

Author's P.O.V

"Louis, wake up..." Louis heard a voice saying, but he couldn't bring himself to react, since last night he stayed up late to study for his math test, which is really important.

"Lou, come on, wake up!!!" he heard a loud voice, which Lou recognizes as Zayn, Louis' best friend. "I'm up, I'm up, no need to yell..." Louis said as he practically jumped out of the bed, rubbing his eyes softly."What hour is it?" He asked, as a yawn escapes his lips. "It's 7:35a.m." Zayn said while staring at Louis beautiful face "7:35 Omg I will be late!!!! Nooo, no, I can't be late!!!" Louis runs out to his bathroom to take a quick shower.

10 minutes later they were both in Zayn's car and on the way to school. "It's been three weeks since the last time I was at school, is it still the same?" Louis, shyly asked Zayn who couldn't help but coo at Louis shyness and innocence, but after about a minute answered "Not much have changed, beside the guy I told you. He got here the next day you left and he pretty much becomes the king of the school, like c'mon, he just got here and now he's the captain of the swim team and all the girls and guys are throwing themselves at him???" Zayn said as he remembered the curly haired guy, who, Zayn has to admit is gorgeous, but in the same time he's dark, like really dark, but really Zayn is afraid that that guy would catch Louis attention just like he did with the others but he prays it wouldn't happen.

Zayn didn't know what about the guy makes him feel afraid, but he surely didn't want Louis to even meet him. Call him selfish, but he wants to keep the blue eyed boy safe and sound, as far away from the dark boy as possible.

After like 8 minutes they finally reach the parking lot of the school. They got out of the car, and still didn't talk. Zayn was in his own little happy world (in which he and Louis were kissing and maybe more...) while Louis was thinking about the test (okay, maybe about the famous boy too, but he would never admit it).

Louis and Zayn walked through the parking lot, to the front door and made their way to the classes without too much talking.

It was the second class for the day and Louis found himself sitting on the back of the class (in his usually spot) staring at the table, while the other students made their way through the class when the bell rang.

The teacher entered the class and was about to close the door, when someone abruptly grabbed the handle and the teacher was left like frozen on the spot. All the students were now staring at the door, trying to find out who is at the door; Louis found himself staring to. He didn't know why but he felt something strange since the mysterious person grabbed the handle. "Sorry for being late, I had a meet with the team" a deep, husky voice said and Louis felt like butterflies in his stomach when the mysterious guy spoke. He never ever felt something like this...He felt a need to know that boy.

Louis was lost in his little world when he heard the teacher saying something but he couldn't understand what, still thinking about the boy who he didn't know, till the door opened and a tall, broad figure stepped in the room. All the students were now staring at the gorgeous boy, with their mouths agape, and Louis has to admit he wasn't an exception; he couldn't bring himself to stop staring at the gorgeous, perfect boy.

He really was perfect: tall, broad, tan skin but in the same time kind of pale, long legs, never ending torso, muscular, then Louis trailed his eyes to his face and he saw the most beautiful eyes he's even seen: green, but not a usually kind of green, it was like forest green and perfect, then he saw his curly hair and dimples and he couldn't ever describe how perfect the guy look, but then abruptly Louis realised that the gorgeous lad is looking at him too and he felt himself blush and he moved his eyes back to his desk.

Louis didn't know why he feels so fascinated by the curly haired boy but he just feels it, his heart was beating now 100 times faster than normal and he thinks he has just fell in love with the gorgeous lad, he realised that the boy is the one Zayn was talking about, the one who have all the school at his legs, and the one who refused the most beautiful girls and boys of the school and he knows that he doesn't even stand a chance, his thoughts were interrupted, when he heard the teacher saying something to the guy about sitting down, then he heard the most perfect voice he ever heard "Hi, I'm Harry Styles" the boy sitting next to him said and Louis was left without words.