Chapter 25

[A/N] Enjoy it!

When Harry and Louis reached their room, they checked out if their babies were fine, they kissed the cute babies' foreheads whispering ''Goodnight, our little loves, sweet dreams...'' the decided to take a relaxing hot bath.

Harry carried Louis to their bathroom, grinning when Louis gasped when he saw the room full of candles and rose petals, the tub full of hot water and bubbles, even chocolate strawberries and champagne.

"You like it my sweet?" Harry asked putting Louis down in front of him, then kisses his collar bone, as he careses his skin under his shirt (which is Harry's).

"I love it Haz, I can't believe you did that, my romantic alpha, who would have thought, the tough Harry Styles, the vampires and werewolves king, is a total sap!" Louis giggled, joking and kissing his mate's beautiful lips.

"Only for you, my sweet kitty, I'll do anything for the queen of my heart. Now let's get you naked." Harry kissed Louis, then took his shirt off, then his panties, looking at his mate's body, admiring his beauty "Lou, you are so beautiful" He confessed, undressing, his eyes still on Louis.

"Thank you, my king" Louis said bowing, giggling when he almost bumped into Harry crotch.

"You are such a sneaky little thing lately...Always teasing me..." Harry groaned, getting inside the hot tub, then helping louis get in too, cuddling close, surrounded by hot water and bubbles.

"Mmm feels wonderful, Hazza" Louis purred while playing with his tail, wiggling it, splashing Harry with water who playfully catch his tail and bit it, making Louis giggled loudly.

"Haz, what's it like to be a vampire?" Louis asked, blushing.

"It's ok I guess, not much of a difference to be honest, why do you ask?" Harry said, not understanding why his mate is so curious about his vampire self lately.

"I just... Wanna know more about you... I feel that I should have been there more for you and I feel like you don't enjoy your vampire self because of my fear for vampires---" Louis confessed guilty, when Harry immediately interrupted him.

"No baby, that's not true, you know I love you and I know you love me just as much, I know that you're afraid of vampires and clowns, just like Marcy and Edward which is cute really, and I also know that you aren't afraid of me, even if you know I have a vampire side, or sometimes I sleep, well used to sleep, in a coffin, or the fact that I drink blood, not to mention that I have a blood bank and two identical brothers..." Harry chuckled.

"I love everything about you, Harry, I just wanna see more of your vampire side, alpha..." Louis blushed.

"Oh Lou, what do you have in mind?" Harry chuckled, lifting his hand so he could hold Louis' hand above the water, playing with his fingers.

"Maybe we could watch some movies together? Vampire movies...? And we can cuddle? While you are a vampire? I mean if it's alright with you... We don't have to do it if you don't want to..." Louis rambled.

"Sure love if you want that we can do it anytime you want. Do you want me to switch now?" Harry said, kissing Louis trembling hand.

"That would be great..." Louis mumbled, looking at Harry's face as Harry whole body turned pale, his eyes become bigger, wider, greener and his fangs grew sharper, shinning white, his hair turned darker, almost black. He looked gorgeous, like a God.

"Wow you look beautiful Harry, always so beautiful" Louis says, still looking at Harry.

"Thank you darling, you look beautiful yourself, as always." Harry kissed Louis neck as Louis gasped when he felt Harry's fangs on his skin.