Chapter 22

[A/N] Sorry for not updating in like forever :))

Please forgive me? Pretty please?

I promise I will update everyday from now on till I finish this story. Maybe even more than a chapter per day :D

Also I'm also working on editing the entire story, adding some links also, but I'm not sure when I'll finish it :/

"Harry, what are you doing?" Louis asked his mate while breastfeeding Edward and Harry jr.

"Look Lou, they are smiling at me! I think they like me! And look they like my wolf self too! Harry said exciting, playing with baby Louis and baby Marcel. He loves his pups so much, he loves to play with them, watch them, help louis take care of them, he just loves his babies and mate so much.

"Of course they love you Haz, you're their father, plus you take such a good care of them, and you play with them and you let them do anything they want even though they are only four months old, I can't imagine what will happen when they get older. Ohh and when they will like someone, their first crush---" Louis said smiling, while Harry look shocked. He let out a loud grown. He does not like the thought of seeing his babies get boyfriends of girlfriends, or mate, or move out!! NEVER! They are his. Well his and Louis'.

Louis laughed as he listened to his mate's thoughts as he put Harry jr. and Edward down on the bed, when they were done eating.

Harry put Louis jr. and Marcel down as well and grab Louis around his waist, pulling him in his lap, kissing him then both watching as all their babies looked back at them in awe.

"Harry, have I ever told you how hot you look when you growl? When you get all possessive and alpha on me, or our babies." Louis whispered in Harry's ear, kissing his neck.

"Fuck, Lou! You can't say things like that!" Harry groaned, feeling his cock twitch.

The babies giggling as they looked at their parents interact, almost as if they knew what their mommy and daddy said.

"Don't said the 'f' word around our innocent babies! Or I would have to punish you..." Louis said, ending the speak with a wink.

"I would definitely love it baby" Harry moaned, pulling Louis into a kiss, guiding Louis hand to his crotch to feel his hardening penis.

"As soon as the babies will fall asleep, we will take care of this" Louis moaned feeling his hole leak even more slick.

"Mmmm can't wait for it kitten..." Harry kissed his mate's neck, paying special attention to their bond mark spot.

"Me either, but it seems as if we don't have to, look" Louis pointed at where their babies were happily playing with wolf Harry and cat Harry (he used his shape shift power to shift into a cat because apparently his babies love cats and wolves and well furry animals).

"Aww aren't they the cutest, just like their mommy" Harry cooed at them. Watching in awe as baby Lou was pulling at his wolf self paw while playing with the cat, giggling as the fur trickles him, baby Harry and baby Edward were trying to climb the wolf while Marcel was pulling on the wolf's ears and furry face, giggling when the wolf would lick him.