Chapter 29

[A/N] Hope you'll like it :)

" Harry, baby, wake up!" Harry called his son's name as he picked him up bridal style, running to the office while yelling "GET THE FUCK OF MY WAY!" Making eye contact with Nick for a second, his eyes turned black. Nick gulped. Harry continued his way to the office, Shiloh after them, the people disappeared from there, the guards took nick and the two other guys who hurt the Prince to the cells as their king ordered.

Harry put his son's lifeless body down, in sitting position on the sofa "I'm sorry if it hurts baby..." He kissed his son's shoulder as he pulled the dagger out. Harry jr cried loudly when the dagger was out, his whole body was on fire, it was burning, everything hurt, he couldn't breath, his body shaking.

"Shhh baby, don't worry I've got you, my little love" Harry kissed his son's forehead as he put his hand on his son's stomach using his powers to heal his baby and to take away his pain.

Harry jr took a deep breath, feeling the pain leaving his body, he lifted his bloody t-shirt to look at his wound, but he didn't see anything. Not even a scar. His dad is definitely a God.

"Drink some water, baby..." Harry helped his son drink from the glass.

"Better, love? Does anything hurt?" Harry asked, making sure his baby was fine, he lifted him up and carried him to one of the rooms attached to the office, one he and Louis used to use quite often. It's basically like their second master bedroom... Well one of their master bedrooms...

"Daddy, please help mommy..." Harry jr begged, holding his father's hand in his after he was put down on the comfy bed, as Harry used his powers to clean the blood and change the boy's clothes.

"Already did baby, they are here. My other self is taking care of Louis, while the babies are sleeping with my wolf self, they ate and now they are asleep, I think they missed home...." Harry sadly said laying down next to his son, who put his head on his chest, cuddling closer to his father.

"I'm so fucking sorry, baby, I can't believe I hurt you all so bad... If I wouldn't have left you, everything would have been fine, my Louis would have been fine, you wouldn't have goon through all that shit..." Harry kissed his son's hand, guilty.

"But what happened, dad, why did you do it? Why did you left us...?" The boy asked, "I thought Louis planned to abduct my brothers. That he tried to take away my kingdom. I thought it was his plan, that all this was an act, seducing me an act... I was so stupid... He was the best omega, always there for me, taking care of our babies and me, loving us... He never asked for anything for himself, he would cook every day, clean the house... I feel like such a dick for hurting him, leaving him alone in this when I promised him I would never leave him alone... I don't know how could I think that, but Nick said it was all true, that Louis is planing on taking the charge of the kingdom, that he manipulating me and I somehow believed him... I'm so sorry babies, I'll do anything for your forgiveness..." Harry confessed, tears falling from his eyes.

"D-dad I don't know what to say, you really hurt mommy... And us... But I don't have the rights to judge you... But I don't think mom's gonna forgive you anytime soon... I don't know how you could be so cruel, sitting comfy in your office while mom cried every day and night for you, begging you to come back, he cleaned the house everyday, cooking and waiting for you to come, every fucking day he would make you dinner and wait for you, but you never came. He called you, but you never answered. And we needed you to dad, you always cuddled with mommy and us, keeping us warm and safe... But you just left... And when we went to buy nappies and food, after having to sneak out of the castle, we found out that you even blocked mommy's card... Than you hid the castle so we couldn't see it... You left us homeless, didn't even care that you left your six months sons and your mate alone in this cruel world with nothing but ourselves and a packet of nappies. We had to sleep under a bridge, to eat from the dumpster. And no one helped us... We were left with no food, no money, no home, no father..." Harry jr. cried, moving away from his father, holding a pillow in his arms.

"Fuck baby I'm so sorry! I'll try to make it up for you all my eternity, to you, to your brother and to my Lou---" Harry was cut off.

"Not yours anymore, you left me remember? You can't just throw us away like garbage and expect us to fall right back in your arms wherever you feel like you want us, just to throw us away later, right?" Louis whispered, crying as well after listening to everything they said.

"Lou, baby, please let me explain, you know I love you---" Harry tried.

"Of course I know how much you love me, I almost died because of it, remember? And Harry as well. Nice way of showing your feelings for us, by the way thank you for helping us, you have such a big heart, helping homeless people and all that... Now I would like to go back to our life, c'mon Hazzy" Louis said, helping his son up from the bed, barely walking himself.

"No Lou! You have to rest! And Haz as well. Stay here please. Let me get you something to eat, please stay... " Harry begged, helping Harry jr lay down again when he almost fell when he tried to walk.

"M-mommy..." Harry jr called his mommy, needing to feel the calming touch of his mommy.

"Shh baby everything's ok, just rest, mommy's here..." Louis said kissing his baby's forehead, laying down beside him when his baby hugged him, cuddling around him.

"Ok, we're... We're gonna stay tonight, because Harry obviously isn't feeling well, but we will leave as soon as he wake up tomorrow."

"Lou, you know you don't have to leave, it's your home you can stay as long as you want, forever..." Harry tried to make Louis stay.

"Was our home, now it's all yours, you thought I was going to steal your empire? Well guess what you don't have to worry anymore, it's all yours, I don't want anything from you, never did I ever ask you to give me anything material, but you still thought I was gonna take it all from you... You cared more about your money, your empire that you ever cared for us... But don't worry, Harry, we won't be bothering you anymore." Louis told Harry with tears in his eyes checking his jeans pockets to see if he still has the paper with Chris' number.

"Lou, please, just give me another chance, please Lou... I promise I'll make you happy, I'll make you fall in love with me again... Please..." Harry asked, kneeling next to the bed, taking Louis' hand in his.

"Harry, it's not about me, you really don't understand, do you? I love you, but I won't let you hurt my babies again. I don't care that you hurt me Harry, hell, I wouldn't cared if you killed me, but everyone has their limits and mine are my babies. You hurt them and that one I don't think I would ever be able forgive you, Harry Styles." Louis kissed his son's cheek as another Harry came in the room holding the three other babies. He put them down, next to Harry jr as Harry went to kiss his babies foreheads, with tears in his eyes, leaving the room.

He really fucked up.

[A/N] So what do you think? Did you like it?

Do you think Louis should forgive Harry? Or try to move on? Was he too harsh with Harry?

What really happened, was this all, really, Harry's fault?

ALSO Who do you think CHRIS is?