Chapter 14

That night Louis and Harry made love, for the first time in Harry's bed. Well, now their bed. And it felt just like the first time - absolutely perfect.

Harry moved all of Louis' stuff to the castle as soon as he was certain the decision was ideal. Louis didn't own much. He didn't have a lot of clothes: three pairs of jeans, two pairs of sweatpants, a few shirts, and his sufficient supply of panties and bras - maybe he has quite a few one of those, but Harry still thinks Louis needs more - did it for him.

Harry decided that they will go shopping soon but then he remembered he could get all the clothes he wanted for his love without actually going shopping, so yeah, he did that instead. He got an entire closet full of clothes for Louis. The dressing room may have a secret room behind one of the brown cabinets that was full of sexy lingerie, costumes lingerie, corsets, swimwear and everything that the lovely couple would ever desire to indulge their fantasies, but that's a total other story.

He also gave Louis a tour of the magnificent castle, and to say Louis was amazed (not sure if it was in a good or bad sense but still) was an understatement. Louis didn't understand how Harry managed to never get lost in here because it was beyond huge with several tunnels, passages and rooms that were dungeon-like and dusty with age. It all pretty much scared the living daylight out of young Louis.

The whole castle was dark and Louis sometimes felt like he now lives in a horrow film. It screamed Harry too. Probably the basement was the worst. Really, how in the hell could the castle have four storeys underground alone? Wasn't it big enough already? A hundred bedrooms, seventy some-odd bathrooms, past ten finely equipped kitchens, four indoor pools - which was unneccessary - with Jacuzzis, theatre or cinema rooms, a ballroom, study offices, conference rooms, outdoor pools, a massive garden, not to mention his penthouse-like tower at which only him and Louis have access to.

Oh but apparently for Harry, it wasn't, he told Louis, "Babe, we need a lot of space. Soon enough, the castle will be full of our beautiful pups."

Maybe it made sense now, and Louis was a little scared - maybe terrified - of thinking about being pregnant. He really was scared of not being a good enough father (well mother actually) to his and Harry's pups, but he will just have to wait and see.

When Harry gave him a tour, he was shocked to see that the first three storeys were actually just parking lots, housing all of the most expensive cars out there, even limos! Louis really thought I was going to faint when he saw them.

Mercedes-Benz, Saleen, Ferrari Enzo, Hennessey, Maybach Landaulet, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg CCXR, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Bugatti Veyron, and then the SUVs. Harry absolutely loves his SUV's more than the other cars.

As he said, "Loubear, those SUVs are my favourites, especially the large ones. They are perfect for us, because we will need spacious cars when we have a thousand puppy and kitten-vamps. Don't you think so too?"

And yeah, Louis thinks so too, they will need spacious cars.

Harry was so excited to be presenting his cars and lovely SUVs: Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes-Benz, BMW X6, 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV. Louis just heard a stream of rambling in the forms of labelling terms because he was faced with far too much that day. Each and every vehicle was carefully cared for, washed and taken pride of. Louis was far too excited not because Hell, he never once imagined he'd be in such a close vicinity to such gorgeous automobiles. He felt mind-blown by what Harry possessed, each and every aspect was surreal.

Harry was the epitome of beauty. Everything he laid a finger on was refined perfection.

At first Louis was shy though, he didn't know if he would be allowed to touch any of what lay before him.