chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

„What??? Louis you're the most perfect and gorgeous creature I've ever seen. You're smart, funny, adorable, and cuddly, your smell is addictive, your eyes are sooo blue and sooo perfect, and I love everything about you, actually I loved you since the first time I smelled you and God I fell in love with you even more when I saw you .....You looked so lovable so mine.............." I say trying to make him understand that I love him and that he shouldn't be insecure, my poor wolfy is insecure.....God, I just want to hold him, protect him, keep him safe, make him feel how much I love him.

„I......y-you really meant it?"Louis asked looking into my eyes."Of course I meant it, I'm in love with you Louis. I love everything about you." I say kissing all over his muzzle, his fluffy ears, which by the way look like kitten ears, making him squeal and hide his face into my neck.

# 5 minutes later #

Now me and my Louis are cuddled up into some blankets, close to the fireplace, I'm in only a pair of boxers that I found in my old room, and well Louis is still in his wolf form, but now he's dry and warm. „Louis, not that I don't like your wolf form, cuz' I love it, but why didn't you change back?"I asked petting him and tracing my fingers through his white fur.

„ummm.....actually I.....kind of tried but, I don't know why I can't......." He said. It kind of was hard to understand between his purrs. Wait, purr? Since when do wolfs purr? „Louis are you purring?" He then looked down and tried to hide into the blanket.

„I....I have t-to tell you something.....But please, please don't be mad at m-me..." he said. His sounded so afraid.

„Of course I wouldn't be mad at you love, never. You can tell me anything. Actually after this I have to tell you something too." I said lifting the blanked that covered his head, and begin to pet him again, this time playing more with his ears and making him purr again.

„Well it all started when my dad was 17 years old, he was the future leader of wolf pack, well one of the wolf pack from the south, he was, well, an Alpha and my grandfather gave him a „pet" so he will learn how to be responsible when he will become the leader .H-He gave him a......cat hybrid. And well he had to feed her, make her feel safe, protect her, but h-he felt in love with her....And well when she got into heat, they....mated and my mom got pregnant with me. They remained together even though my grand-father wasn't really pleased with it, and the kept me....but I don't think that my dad wanted me....he would ...yell at me and call me mean names, beat me, but this all got worst when I turned 14 and found out that I was an Omega...he begin to hurt me bad...till one day I decided to leave. They didn't even tried to search me ....probably they were happy that I left...Please don't leave me Harry ,please..."he said hiding his head into my neck, sobbing.

„Oh, Lou, I'm so sorry love, I didn't know .......And of course I wouldn't leave you, never. I promise you're safe, I won't let anybody hurt you."I said hugging him tight and kissing his head.

„P-Promise?"He asks as he lifts his head from my neck looking at me with sad teary eyes.

„I swear, love." I said and he gave my right cheek a kiss, well link but still a kiss. He's so sweet, my sweet kitten-wolfy-fluffy, now I know why he looked like a kitten, because he is part kitten.

„Harry? W-what did you want t-to tell me?" He asked me with a small smile on his face.

„Well, my love, there is so much to say, I don't even know where to start from...Mmmm, let's start from what you saw early....with Niall...Do you know what I am ?" I said looking down at the wolf that I love. "I thought that you were an Alpha....because you smell so like one....so strong, so safe...but I saw you ...w-when you tried t-to bite Niall and you have vampire speed....y-you're a-a vampire right?" He asked me unsure and a little afraid, I can tell.

„umm, I am but....it's kind of hard to explain....let me show you." I say as I lifted him a little so I could move from under him and we would be face to face, „I will show you my fangs now, but please don't be afraid..." I say as I got my sharp fangs out, my eyes changed to red and my skin become pale.

„Y-You....really a-are a vampire....H-Harry?" he said looking at me in awe.

„Yes love?"

„Y-you're so beautiful...I never thought I will consider a vampire beautiful, but you're just gorgeous, I.....-I w-was always afraid of vampires .Would you let me touch your fangs? I mean when I would be able to change back. " He confessed blushing under his fur.

„You wanna change back now?" I asked him.

„Yes....but I don't know why I can't..." he said.

„I can help you with that, if you want me to...?"

„You can?" he asked.

„Yes love, of course I can."I said as I used my powers to change him back.

And here he is now, right in front of me in just his birth suit, all tan and beautiful. He blushed and immediately covered himself with one of the blanket.

„Thank you....ummm d-do you have any spare clothes?"He asked a little uncomfortable.

„You can wear my shirt love, it's dry now."I run out of the room in vampire speed and get the shirt.

„Let me help you baby..."I say helping him get the shirt on, since his hands were busy with holding the blanket.

After I managed to get the shirt on him without too much effort or too much peeking, I sat there enjoying the view. He looks so perfect like this, in my shirt, which is huge for him; he looks like he can swim inside it. It covers his bum (which is quite large) and a big part of his tan thigh. He was so gorgeous, even more naked, all soft, hairless and tan, and God he has a tummy, which is sooo adorable and Ohm. God. He has kitten ears and a fluffy tail (which is actually really long and fluffy).How didn't I saw it before? How could I not notice his perfect white kitten ears?

„Harry ? May I touch your fangs? Please?" He said, interrupting my thoughts.

„You can do anything you want love, I'm all yours. But I still don't get how I never saw your tail or ears...? Can I touch them?"I asked.

„I usually hide them so nobody see them...And yes, you can touch them, I-I'm yours too." He lifts his hand to touch my face. He traced his finger under my eye, over my left cheek, my dimple and then he finally reached my lips and fangs as I touched his ears and tail making him purr loudly.

„Wow Hazza, your face is so soft and your fangs are so sharp and big, I never seen such a large fangs, ever!"He said as he stared in awe at my face.

„Hazza?"I smirked at him.

„Oh....sorry, it just ....your nick name I guess? If you don't mind...."He blushed.

„I don't mind kitten, I love you soooo much. Can I kiss you?"

„Y-You can,b-but....I don't ....I n-never kissed someone...I don't know what to do...." He says.

„Well, I would hope you didn't let anybody kiss you because your mine, love. Only mine. Forever."I said lifting my hands to caress his cheeks and then moved slowly close and connected our lips in the best kiss I ever had. Nothing even stands close to how good I feel as started to move his lips too. I feel like something inside me exploded, it's just „Wooowwwwwww".

[A/N] Hope you enjoy it !