Chapter 32

[A/N] Hello! Sorry for the wait but I've been a little busy lately :) I'll try to update more often from now on, but no promise :D

"Mommy! Daddy!" The babies cried, needing their parents. They don't quite understand what's going on, but they know it's not good.

"Shhh little things, everything's gonna be alright, your mommy is helping your dad right now, they are both gonna be ok, but for now, let's just give you something to eat, yeah?" Chris cooed at the sweet babies, well not really babies anymore since they look like 4 years old boys, but still so cute.

"Give me back my brothers, you bastard! How very dare you even touch them! And my mother! How dare you dating my mother! He loves dad, I don't know what you did to convince him about dating you, but I'll make sure you'll regret it! You're trying to ruin my family, but that's not gonna work, because mom and dad love each other, they are soulmates ---" Harry jr yelled at Chris who interrupted him by laughing "Harry, love calm down, I'm not trying to ruin your family, hurting you was never my intention... I really love your mommy, there is something special between us--" Chris tried to explain but was cut off by Harry jr.

"Stop lying! There is nothing between you and mommy! He would never cheat on daddy! He lovers daddy, always has and always will! Stop trying to get between them!--" Harry growled at the other man.

"Baby, please shut up for a moment and listen to me... I'll explain everything if you'll let me..." Chris begged, getting warm milk for the babies.

"Fine! You have 5 minutes! Better use them carefully!" Harry jr huffed, sitting on the sofa with his brothers.

"Well it all began when I was ......

~*~*~*~

Immediately as they left the room, louis went to the door locking it, before undressing and getting in the bed with his alpha, kissing and undressing him

It feels strange to do that kind of stuffs after so long and well without Harry being actually there... But he missed it. He missed him mate. His strong and muscular body. His additive lips, the taste of his mouth, his skin. Everything.

Louis continued doing his job, moving so he was now straddling Harry, kissing his lips, jaw, neck, his strong chest, his perfect perky nipples, down his gorgeous abs to his v-line, kiss along the happy trail to his already half hard cock. Well at last his mate's body was responding to his touch.

He kissed and licked at his mate's growing erection, then moved down between Harry's legs so he has access to his mate's sensitive balls.

He loves to worship Harry's balls as often as possible. They really are one of Louis' favorite things about Harry, that and everything else about Harry... But still...

"Fuck Hazza, I'm already so wet for you, my alpha, missed my alpha so much..." Louis moaned as he licked Harry's cock and balls, sucking on them, watching his mate's dick growing harder and harder, he loves the effect he has on Harry. The same effect Harry has on him.

After stretching and getting ready for Harry's big cock, Louis moved so he was sitting on Harry's stomach, positioning Harry's cock at his entrance then moved so he was sitting in it, taking his mate's length deep inside himself, inch by inch "f-fuck Haz-z!" Louis moaned loudly, loving the feeling if Harry's dick inside himself.

He sat on Harry's tights, breathing in and out, trying to compose himself, them started riding him, moaning and whimpering, happy that he saw and felt him mate responding to his touches, to his love...