chapter 19

Louis' P.O.V.

The next morning I was woken up by a loud noise. It sounded like someone was in pain, actually it sounded like Harry was in pain.

I opened my eyes and I was met by Harry's pained expression. He was on his tummy, still naked and groaning while biting in his pillow trying not to make noise.

"Harry? What's wrong?" I asked.

I got up from my sleeping position and moved a little closer to Harry, touching his back lightly with only my fingertips, not knowing what to do with myself. It was so strange to see Harry hurt and it physically hurt me. I just can't take it seeing him in pain.

If only I could make his pain go away.

Or at last take his pain myself...

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of red teary eyes , I don't know, but my back is killing me! I feel like my whole body's on fire.....I don't know what's happening." Harry mumbled while holding onto the pillow.

"Should I get Josh? Or Marcel? Or Edward? Or should I call someone? What should I do?! Oh God I'm such a bad mate! I'm sorry for being such a bad mate to you Hazza!" I cried, not knowing how to handle all the emotions. Harry of course tried to help me, even though he was the one hurt.

"Lou, please don't cry baby, I'm fine, real---FUCK!" Harry screamed into the pillow arching his back.

Still shocked to see Harry like that I put my hand on his back trying to comfort him but I removed it immediately as I felt something moving. Something big.

What the f----" I gasped at the sight in front of me as Harry screamed on top of his lungs -There was something trying to get out of his back, pushing its way through it.

"Lou......What the hell is happening?!" Harry asked between yells. I tried to calm him down, saying that he's Ok, holding his hand. After a few seconds he calmed a little bit, but then suddenly I feel his hand squeezing mine hard as he yelled louder than ever before, arching his back, all that while I was there watching completely terrified by all that's happening right in front of me.

Watching as Harry's back is tearing open something getting out of it blood streaming down his body and soaking the sheets.

"Oh my God..." I said, tears running down my face while Harry's cries slow down, his body relaxing, after the thing is out completely, almost covering his entire frame, which isn't small at all.

"Lou...w-what's on my b-back?" Harry weakly asks.

"T-They are...fuck!! I think they are wings! Harry there are black wings attached to your back." I said watching them in awe. They were so beautiful just like the rest of him.

"I'm....what?! Wings?!" Harry's eyes widened as he moved his hand to touch them.

"What in the fuckin' hell!" He got up and ran to the mirror which was on the opposite wall, looking in awe at the huge black featured covered wings, stretching them, trying to see how they work, all that while I remained on the blood covered bed. Of course that's when I realised I'm covered in blood, then suddenly I feel the need to throw up, I got up, but I couldn't walk straight, feeling like the room is spinning. Then I begin to feel tired, really, really tired, my legs felt weak and before I knew it I was falling down.

"Louis! Babe what's wrong?! Are you ok baby kitten?" A soft and concerned voice asked as strong arms picked me up before I hit the floor.

I tried to answer him but I felt so tired and he was so warm and he smelt so good. I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just nuzzled into his neck inhaling his addictive scent while he made his way to the bed carefully putting me down on it.