Chapter 30

[A/N] hello!! The daily updates are back!! Sorry for not being able to update this weekend :( But there was a storm here and my Wi-Fi didn't work :'(

"Umm who are you...?" Harry asked at he saw the guy who was with his son, sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, ummm, hello, I'm Shiloh Fernandez, nice to meet you..." Shiloh said, holding his hand out for Harry to shake.

"Harry Styles... So why are you here?" Harry shacked Shiloh hand, holding a little to tight, leaving Shiloh gasping.

"Damn you got a strong hand shake! And I'm the one who got Louis to the hospital... He's was my.... My old friend..." Shiloh confessed, massaging his hand.

"Oh, you're the one who helped them, why didn't you say that sooner man! You're welcome to stay here, since it's kind of late, so yeah. But really, you helped my family and I'll forever be grateful for that, now if you need anything I'm here, yeah?" Harry smiled leading Shiloh one of the rooms, giving him clothes and everything he needs for his stay, then left saying 'good night!'

Harry went back to his office, opening the balcony doors and got out, needing a little breath.

"What's happening with me?" He wondered "how am I going to explain to Louis why I did what I did..." he wondered.

~*~*~*~*~

"Ok boys we're ready to go!" Louis said after they were done eating.

"Lou, please, you don't have to go, that's your home... Please think about it..." Harry begged for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes.

" Harry, I told you I want to work, I want to be able to take care of my babies myself..." Louis said.

" But Lou, where are you going to stay till you find a job? You need to save money for a house and feed our babies and you, plus a place to stay. Lou, please at last let me help you..." Harry begged.

"No Harry, I already have everything planned, I don't need your help, thank you, but no." Louis said then helped putting some of the babies stuffs in the car, then helping little Harry in, getting in himself holding the babies in his arms.

"Bye dad! " little Harry said.

"Bye baby..." Harry sadly said.

"Daddy! Why daddy not coming?! Daddy!" Little Marcel cried along with little Louis for their dad. And it broke Louis heart. And Harry's too.

"I'll visit soon, my loves, I promise!" Harry promised, waving at them as Shiloh drove the car.

"I don't know how but I'm gonna fix it, I'm gonna get my family back! I swear!" Harry promised himself.

# 3 months and a half later #

Louis came home from his job at the supermarket, carrying bags of food home to his babies.

He's finally happy with his life, he now has a home, which is a small apartment with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen and a balcony. He now has something to offer to his babies.

And he worked so much for that 6 jobs, working at the supermarket 6 hours/ day, barman at night only 3/7 days per week, a babysitter on Thursday and Friday night, working at a animal shot in the weekend 5 hours per day, 5/7 nights as a little waiter at one of the fanciest restaurants in the city, which pays damn well, well along with other occasional jobs.

It was damn hard and he barely got any time with his babies, or sleep, but it was worth it. Three months later they finally have a home. Though he was really thankful to Shiloh who helped him through all this, he let them stay at his home for free, even though Louis insisted to pay, he didn't let him. He helped them moving and surprised Louis by decorating and buying all the furniture as a thank you to Louis for everything he did, cleaning the house and cooking and making him feel happy. He loved having Louis and the boys living with him and was so sad when they left. But he couldn't do anything about it, everything was already decided by Louis so the only thing left for him was to support Louis through all this.