Chapter 16

After the very intense and passionate love making, Louis and Harry cuddled up next to each other...... more like Louis on Harry because Harry's knot was still inside him, filling him up with his seed, even though he was already filled with his pups.

He hasn't told Harry about the pregnancy yet because he thought that it wasn't the perfect moment right now.

Harry on the other hand felt that something was off. He could sense that there was something different about Louis, but he couldn't put a finger on what it actually was. He let it go, thinking that if there was something, Louis would have told him. He thought it was his imagination.

Since a while now Harry felt strange, he felt different. His body felt like it was burning from the inside and his back was sore, really really sore. His back feels like it's burning. And it was strange because he's never felt any pain before, not even when he was a kid. He always was powerful and never once felt any kind of pain. It was quite strange because even thought his body burns, he still feels powerful, even more than before. He feels like his powers are growing second by second and it becomes harder for him to control them. And it's even harder to control them when he's around Louis. He literally feels like a clumsy toddler who couldn't control his limbs around Louis.

He also remarked how much more possessive he's gotten over Louis. Even if he knows Louis is his, he still couldn't stop himself from being possessive and jealous. But the worst thing was his nightmares. He actually feels like he's living. And he also can feel and read the others perspective of things, like Edward's and Louis'.

"Hazzy! Can you come here and help me get the cereal box 'cause I can't reach it and I wanna eat cereal! Louis called Harry who was in his office in the other part of the castle, but of course he heard his mate's call and ran to help him.

He gave Louis his cereal then tried to close the door of the cabinet, but he apparently used to much force because the door broke in half "What the actual fuck?!" He then tried to put the two pices together using his powers to make them one again, but it didn't work like that. No, insead of that he burned them down, hands full of ashes. "What the fuck is happenening with me?!" he yelled angrily with himself and the fact that he can't control his powers when he felt an awful pain in his back, like someone was tearing his skin apart.

Meanwhile in the other side of the room, a shocked Louis looks in fear at his mate. He's never seen Harry act like this. Harry was always calm and composed, but now he was completely opposite. And seeing his mate like this hurt him. He took a few little steps to Harry, touching his shoulder with his finger tips, trying to avoid the flames that surround the kitchen.

"H-Haz...?" Louis tried but Harry didn't have it. "What? What the fuck do you want? Didn't you do enough huh? Are you happy now? Because all of this is your fault! All yours! If I wouldn't have met you everything would have been fine! You always ruin everything! I wish I never would have met you!" At the end of the speech, Harry pushed Louis who went flying through the room, back hitting the wall with a loud and painful cry, then fell down right in the flames that surround the walls.

The room was quickly filled with Louis' cries and yells as the flames burned his skin, but Harry didn't react. He just sat there and looked at the horrorible sight in front of him, when a different voice got him out of his intense thoughts, making him realize what he had just done.

"Louis!" Edward quickly ran to the petite boy using his powers to stop the flames and tried to somehow get the boy out of there, but Louis' arms and back were very affected by the flames, as well as his legs. "Ow!" Louis whimpered, tears running down his face, all his body hurting like never before. Not only because of the physical pain but the pain caused by his mate hurting him like this and all the hurtful words he said.