Chapter 23

[A/N] Oops sorry if it was confusing, this is chapter 23:))) oops
Anyway, I hope you like it, please comment and tell me your opinion.
Btw next chapter will be a little different, there will be an attack and some drama :D Chapter 25 will be about Louis' past and family and it's gonna change a few things :>

"That's not fair Lou, they get to suck your full-of-milk tits wherever they want, why can't I get the same treatment? You're not being fair baby, I always let you suck my knot, whenever you want too, which is, by the way, quite often, and my balls also!" Harry protested, pouting at his mate.

"Haz, no dirty talking around our pups!" Louis scoffed at his mate, who in response pinched Louis bum, smirking when he heard his mate moan.

"Harold!" Louis whined, hitting Harry's crotch, right in the balls.

"Oh FUCKk-k!" Harry groaned as the babies in his arms giggled.

"C'mon Hazza, it didn't even hurt!"

"Well no, not really, but still! You hurt my balls' feelings and my knot's feeling also"

"Don't worry, I will make up to them" Louos winked, petting Harry's crotch.

"Loouuu, stop teasing me" Harry groaned. He needs his mate now.

"Let's mate right now Louis" Harry said, seeing that Marcy was done eating.

"Let's" Louis nodded, putting the already sleeping babies close to wolf Harry, kissing their foreheads, then the cat-Harry who was held between baby Marcel and baby Louis, then kissed wolf-Harry furry forehead "Take care of them Haz" smiling when the wolf nodded licking Louis' face.

«*» ~*~ «*»

"Mmmmm H-Hazzz please-e " Louis moaned as Harry ate his ass.

"Want that baby, want my knot?" Harry licked Louis' leaking hole then his balls.

"Yes-ss pleasee knot me! Please!" Louis begged.

"Well if you want my knot so bad, why don't you suck it a little, yeah" Harry said laying down on the bad as Louis sat on his with his bum on Harry's face. Harry opened his jeans, kicking his jeans and pants off, taking his knot in hand and mentioned to Louis.

"Louis immediately took it in his hand, then sucking the head, moaning at the unique taste "mmmmmm so good, you have such a huge knot Alpha" Louis compliments his mate.

"Well it's matching your huge bum, baby, such a sweet bum, love it!" Harry moaned while Louis sucked harder on his cock, playing with his balls in the same time, he let out a loud moan as Louis' hole leaked more slick.

They stayed in the 69 position for a few more minutes, Harry linking Louis' hole till he came undone, crying out Harry's name.

Then Harry turned Louis over, making sure his mate was comfortable. He took a look at his mate, who was all spread up, panting, looking just as gorgeous as ever, if no, more.

"Please..." Louis said in a soft, sweet, full of love and lust voice, a little unsure and insecure about his body after he gave birth, even though Harry always told him he looks perfect.

"Please Hazza..." Louis said a little louder now, putting his hand around his tummy, trying to hide it, gasping when he accidentally touched his left nipple making it start leaking milk. His nipples are so sensitive, even more now that he's breastfeeding.

Harry then couldn't control himself anymore, he leaned in and kissed passionately his darling mate, making the little omega moan into it.

He then trailed kissed down his mate's face, to his neck, paying special attention to the bond mark, then down his chest, cupping with both his hands his mate's tits, admiring the beautiful and sexy view. His mate gasped, arching his back, Harry looked curiosity at his mate, growling when he saw that his nipples started leaking sweet milk.