Chapter 39

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER :]

"Mama, daddy..." a soft voice whispered waking Harry up.

He quickly opened his eyes searching for the source of the tinny voice in the darkness of the room.

He could hear the sound of the thunder storm outside, the rain hitting the windows and the little whimpers coming from somewhere around the door of their room.

He rubbed his eyes and then he saw a little figure standing there holding his wolf plushy named Wolfy.

Little Louis.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Harry rushed to his crying baby picking him up and kissing him, cooing as the little boy put his arms around his father's neck holding tight onto him, hiding his face into Harry's chest.

"Yesh..." the little boy mumbled sniffing.

"Oh my poor baby, c'mon let's go to bed, yeah? Gonna sleep with mommy and daddy, my little kitten" Harry kissed his son's forehead then cheeks, wiping away his tears with his thumb, caring him to the bed where Louis was still sleeping cuddling wolf-Harry who very much occupies half of the bed, thank God they chose a huge bed because Louis loves to sleep cuddling wolf Harry and human form Harry, he says he likes to sleep between them, senwiched between them like a Styles Sandwich.

He carefully sit down under the cover trying not to wake Louis up.

Little Louis cuddled close to him, but he didn't ask about the nightmare knowing that little Lou doesn't like to talk about them when they happen, which isn't often.

"H-hazza...?" Louis mumbled as he opened his eyes blinking softly and yawning cuddling closer to his wolf mate. Louis lays with his back to him, spooning, his head resting onto Harry's right paw as the other paw covered him keeping him warm and safe, like his own human furnace. He was such a cutie and Harry is fucking smitten already.

"Mama!" Little Louis said wiggling out of Harry's arms to his mommy hugging him but not letting go of his daddy hand either.

"Lou, love watcha doing here baby? Are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" Louis asked kissing his son's left cheek hugging him tight as the boy nodded.

"Oh my poor baby!" He cooed at his adorable son who pulled -or better said- tried to pull his daddy closer by pulling at his hand. Harry of course obeyed his son moving closer to them putting his arms around them.

Who would know Harry Styles was such a pull over? But then again he was pretty much your-worst-nighmare guy outside his family. But with his mate and babies he was the most loving person in the world, the best mate and the best father to them.

"Daddy, mommy can I and Wolfy sleep here tonight?" Louis jr shyly asked grabbing Wolfy from where he was over the covers and put him under the covers too.

"Of course you can baby, you don't even have to ask princess, you can sleep with us whenever you want, me and mommy love having you here, our little cuddlebug!" Harry said and Louis immediately nodded supporting what his mate said.

"I love cuddling with you and mommy too daddy!" Little Louis said from between them when a loud thunder was heard making both Louis and Louis jr gasp and hid their faces, holding tight onto Harry who was their protector, their safe place.

"C'mon my Loubears let's sleep..." Harry kissed them both cuddling closer to them as he closed his eyes, not that he was tired he will probably just watch over them as they sleep just to make sure they are fine, not that they weren't but yeah, Harry's a little overprotective over his family especially Louis and little Louis and Marcy since they were the most vulnerable, but then again he was the same with Edward and Harry jr so...