Chapter 37

[A/N] I really hope you'll like it...
I'll post a link to a video of the house inside and out in a comment here>>>

"Good morning my little pumpkin!" Harry coed at his little son who woke up earlier than normal.

So Harry decided to took him out to the pool in order to avoid waking the rest of the house up. He's aware of how noisy Louis jr can be, he's a screamer, just like his mommy.

"Daddy!! Are we going to swim?" Louis jr asked excited as Harry nodded grabbing some towels and swimwear for his son then carried him outside while having an interesting conversation about what little Lou dreamed.

"C'mon baby let's put this cute swimwear on you! My boo!!" Harry coed at the baby, kissing his nose after.

"Hmm wonder if the water's warm enough... Let's check" Harry leaned down and put his hand on the water, then shakes his head "nope, let's warm it up a little..." he lifted his hand pointing at the center of the pool, using his powers to warm it up as little Louis giggled when he saw bubbles from the water warming process.

"Now, we need one more thing, well maybe not just one..." Harry said grabbing a few pool floaties and pool toys for his son, then walked down stairs in the pool, stoping at the middle to put his very excited son on a floaty then continued his way till he reached the bottom of the pool and since the pool wasn't deep, because Louis doesn't know how to swim and neither do their sons yet, it wasn't safe for them, so the water was a little over Harry's hips, but it gets deeper from the stairs to the opposite end of the pool, kind of descending.

"Does my little dolphin like it, huh?" Harry asked his son smiling as little Louis tried to swim after his father, pouting when he realised he can't "Daddy, help me...?" He said using his puppy eyes to convince his daddy.

And of course Harry couldn't deny his son anything so he walked to him and held his hands then started walking to the other side of the pool, then, when the water was a little under his shoulders he begin to swim.

"Daddy, jump!" Louis jr said excited.

"You wanna jump?" Harry asked confused.

"No daddy, you jump!" He giggled, splashing his father with water.

"Oh you little sneaky boy! You splashed me! How could you?!" Harry faked hurt swimming away from his baby, the went under water.

"No daddy! I'm sorry please don't leave Lou Lou here..." little Louis begged afraid of being left alone. He loves water but he's scared of it in the same time. He needs daddy to make him feel safe.

"Daddy!" Little Louis squeaked when he felt something tickling his little feets under water and playfully both them.

He knows it's his dad.

"Love you daddy" Louis jr said literally jumping into his father's arms when Harry got out.

"I love you too my pumpkin!" Harry kissed his son's forehead as the boy played with his wet curls.

"Daddy, I like your curly hair." Louis jr said casually appreciating his father's hair.

"Oh you do? Well thank you baby, I like your hair too!" Harry laughed when his son pouted "But it's not curly..."

"Dad, can we play with my Mickey ball?" Louis asked still playing with Harry's curly locks.

"Sure love! Let me get it and we'll play" Harry promise then swam to the other part of the pool to get the ball then swam back to his son and played.