Chapter 28

[A/N] I hope you'll like it! It's a little sad...

"Shiloh wait!" Louise yelled after her brother who was about to get in the car.

"Yes...?" He answered.

"The babies, leave the babies here, they need to eat and warm clothes, plus you don't have baby car seats... And I think that they wanna stay with their mom, also that will help Louis..." Louise said.

"Oh... I guess you're right, but they can help me in my search..." Shiloh mumbles, handling the babies to Louise, except for little Harry " I'll take him with me...I promise I'll take care of him." He promised, then got in the car after Louise agreed and left with the babies.

"Well, we still need a baby car seat..." Shiloh looked for his phone to check where the closest market is because he needs to buy a baby car seat.

"Ok little guy I just found the--- what in the hell?!" Shiloh gasped when he instead of seeing the little baby in the passenger seat saw a 14-15 years old curly boy with bright green eyes rolling his eyes at him.

"Oh c'mon hurry up! We need to help mommy! Get your head out of your ass and let's go!" The boy said.

"But, but... But there was a baby! Where is the baby?! And who are you?!" Shiloh asked eyes searching for the baby.

"It was me, obviously, now can we go?" Harry jr rolled his eyes, as Shiloh kept asking tons of questions, like how did you do it? Am I dreaming? Can I wake up? What are you?

"You know what, I'll drive, let's switch" Harry jr. said getting out and changing seats with Shiloh.

" But you don't even have a driving licence!" Shiloh protested, but immediately shut his mouth when Harry jr. show him his driving licence.

"How in the hell are you doing it?!"

"With my powers obviously, now can you fucking stop speaking for a moment and focus on helping my mother?!" Harry jr. yelled at Shiloh.

"You're right, let's find your father, we need to help Louis" Shiloh agreed.

"But, I don't get why can't you help Louis? You have those amazing powers, why don't you help him...?" Shiloh asked curious.

"I helped him, but there is not much I can do, I'm not strong enough, no way near my father... We have to find him... He is the only one who can save mommy." Harry jr mumbled sadly, thinking about his mother.

"But what happened? Where is your dad?" Shiloh asked.

So Harry jr told him everything.

"Oh shit! I know he's your dad but he's dick! Really how could someone hurt Louis, man, it's a blessing to be near him... I wanna beat the shit out of that bastard" Shiloh said angry, he wants to beat the shit out of that Harry guy.

"Watch your language big guy, he's still my dad, even though he's an idiot for doing what he did. I'm angry at him for hurting mommy, but I also know how much he loves mommy, something happened and that's why he did it, but I don't know what..." Harry jr. said driving.

"But I don't get it, how can we possibly find him if we can't can't even go through the forest because of what happened the since last week, 70 people were killed this week and 24 disappeared, people are dying all over the city and there are people saying that they saw some huge animals coming from the forest, runing to the city, even photos... No one is allowed to go in the forest" Shiloh told him.