Chapter 12

The entire week that followed went by without any un-exciting occurances.

Between their mating, the two young boys were brave enough to have sex in every room of the house, discover the splendor of kinky sex; not to forget, finding out about Harry's kinks like how he loved having his unruly curls pulled on, and he finding out about Louis' compulsive obsession with collecting women underwear. He owned soft and little panties, exposing thongs and regular but flattering knickers. Oh, and bras too. He has an insanely huge amount of them in every colour and possible fabric choice - satin, silk, lace, cotton, sheer but none that are transparent.

Louis could count on his mate never being more turned on by women's underwear as he is now. Now he definitely could add this phenomena to his long list of kinks. He'd normally find this odd or even creepy but Louis looked utterly devine in what we wore, pink and ruffled undergarments as well. Harry found himself at Louis' will whenever the smaller boy dressed up for him, he'd get on his knees and plead with Louis to be allowed to have his way with him if he had to. Luckily, it hadn't come to that yet.

Harry also discovered that Louis not only has sensitive nipples but a pair of feminine breasts had been hidden from him all this time. A very nice set of breasts, if he may say so himself. They were barely noticeable when he was naked but with clothing on, the curve would be there. They also had milk in them. That he found out about them two days after their first mating.

*~*~*~*~*~* FLASHBACK *~*~*~*~*~*

Harry woke up on Tuesday morning feeling something wet on his chest. He rubbed his eyes with the balls of his palms, yawning loudly before he looking down at his mate with a fond smile on his face.

Such a perfect mate I have, he thought to himself. He brushes Louis' hair away from his eyes before kissing the kitten's temple.

Then he remembered the reason why he woke up in the first place. Carefully moving away Louis, who whined in protest and tried his hardest to cuddle closer to Harry's chest, he reluctantly got up so he could get something to clean them.

Maybe Louis had wet dream and cummed on my chest, he thought resolutely.

He got up from the bed and went to Louis' bathroom to grab a towel. After taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth, he found a towel and went back to the bed where Louis on the verge of humping his pillow moaning Harry's name.

'God how can he be so sexy? Shouldn't it be illegal?' Harry chuckled softly, discreetly rubbing his semi hard cock through his towel.

He moved Louis who protested, not wanting to let go of his pillow, onto his back and took the pillow from his weak grasp. He noticed that is was wet, very wet actually.

'It couldn't be come could it? No, there is no way Louis would cum again so quickly and so much...and it couldn't be his slick because there is no way in hell I couldn't recognize that smell, but then what is it?' Harry thought, puzzled and a little worried.

He switched his gaze back to his mate, then he saw it. His answer.

There it was, his beautiful mate, awake with his eyes wide open while he was trying to hide his breasts with his small arms

"Louis?" Harry gave him a smile but questioning look.

"Umm.....I-I can explain, really. It isn't what it looks like, I promise-" Louis was about to cry, eyes becoming red rimmed and glossy.

He struggled with the sheets but was interrupted by Harry whose hands were now above Louis'. He unfolded Louis own constricting hands and gasped at the sight before him.