Chapter 26

Short author's note at the end ;) ALSO ENJOY THE NEW HEADING AHHHHH!! My dear friend made it for me, thank you a million <3 (very light mention of abuse...)
Pronunciation reminders:
Beyer= Bay-er
Nataza= Nuh-tah-ja
Anastasia= An-uh-stay-ja

.......... (beginning)

I never really thought about being married, it wasn't on my agenda for life. My agenda was basically;

graduate

get a good job 

get a doggy 

travel.

poop

eat a mangooo

slide down the staircase on a cookie sheet

become persidant 

oops... PrEsIdEnT.

I never saw it as a necessity and honestly, at the moment all I can think about is 

I could go for some chicken nuggets right now. 

Well, that's what I would be thinking if I wasn't so scared I was going to shert myself out of fear. 

Why do you feel like you are going to shert yourself Nataza you ask?

Well, at the moment I am leaning against my kitchen counter with a cup of tea and Greyson Grey is sitting across from me on the other side of the kitchen island.

And he is staring at me. His dark grey eyes when in contact with mine, staring into my soul, and when they aren't they are burning my skin.

I stare out my large glass window that gives a view of the city in the living room completely avoiding his eyes. 

"I'm so f*cking sorry" I hear a deep, cracky, weak voice say. 

Not expecting it my eyes shoot up and make contact with his deep grey ones and we just stare.

I'm not saying he isn't sexy as h*ll but I don't understand why he's here. "I didn't know what I had before and now it's gone," Grey said.

I was confused again, was he talking about me? "Melanie, she had an accident 3 months ago her boyfriend beat the crap out of her while he was drunk and she called me to pick her up. She was in the hospital for 2 more."

He then takes a small break and continues, "And you, oh god and you. You were there, I had a girl who was perfect. And I f*cking lost her. God I'm such a f*ck up" he said in tears.

I stare at him, I don't even think and realize what my body is doing before I am walking over to his stool and turning him around. I step in between his legs even with the height difference and he puts his arms around my waist. 

He lifts me up and places me on the counter of the island and scoots in and my arms pull him in so his head is on my chest and his arms are wrapped around my waist and I hug him.