chapter 11

Enjoy~ ;-D
p.s: I am no longer going to say natazas POV because i'm not going to be changing POV in this story

Worst.traffic.ever.
that is the only way to explain my drive home. Yes home. I know that as a "regular house wife" I should go to my husbands house... but first were NOT married yet, and 2nd even as a house wife I am still an individual meaning I have my own rights, so yes I am going back to my apartment. Because I CAN and I WILL.

I pull into a perfectly shaded parking spot and head up to my house. I open the door and the cold feeling rushes in. Not the kind that the person in the horror movies get when they walk in a dark room, more like the empty feeling. It feels like for ever since I've stepped in this room. But I should start using it. I refuse to rely on greyson. NOT because I care about him or his money, more like I don't want to give him the satisfaction that I am actually becoming a "regular house wife". Because I'll never be like that. And he still needs to learn that.

I decide to just slide into my usual schedule. I start with a simple shower. I slip into some grey sweatpants and a regular grey t-shirt. and some flip flops. I go to the fridge to see I have NO food. I guess that's what happens when your not at your house for 3 days. I slip on my purse and head out. I climb into my car and drive to the closest store. I decide to go down the cereal isle because that's all I really want to eat at the moment. plus some bars to eat for lunch. i check out and am about to walk out when I see 5 men dressed in all black walk in. I duck outside through the doors and hide against the wall. I bend down and crawl to my car door I open it and slide inside. I sigh and start the car.

"well well well is it not my run away fiance" I jump in my seat when I realize its just Greyson I calm down heart still racing.

"greyson!" I exclaim "DO NOT scare me like that ever again"

"well I have every right to scare my wife who has run away from me" He slides into the front seat. I roll my eyes and look at him. not moving at all. "Well drive woman" He states.

"Um... no?"

"Your going to my house"

"yeah um NO"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes YOUR DRIVING TO MY HOUSE"

"what ever" I start the engine and he tells me directions. We pull up into the drive way and park the car. I take the keys and climb out.

"Go up to your room I will speak to you tomorrow at work" He commands

"Um.. excuse me? no I am not a child" I said pouting

"well your face sure doesn't help prove your point" I roll my eyes and saunter up to my room. I shut the door and just fall into bed. I give up and decide to just sleep. And soon I fall into darkness.

I wake up to the bright light shining through the curtains. I mean seriously? Of any place of the curtains the light decides to sneak through right were i'm sleeping seriously?. I slowly move to sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I glance at the clock to see its 5am. I internally groan and hang my feet over the bed. I step out and yelp by how cold the floor is against my feet.
I stand there for a bit getting used to it then gradually move to my closet. I pull out a simple outfit for work black pencil skirt with a loose white long sleeved top and black heels. I take a quick shower and change I place some foundation on my face and cherry lipgloss with some mascara. I decide to leave my light brown wavy hair out but use the blow drier to dry it. I do a once over and grab my beige trench coat and purse.
I exit the room and walk down to the kitchen as the smell of bacon reaches my noes. As I reach the dining area I look at the wall made of windows to find it pouring raining. Thank god for me trench coat.  I turn my gaze to see Greyson and his sister sitting at the table, and their cook jess in the kitchen.
"Good morning" I announce
"Hey" Melanie replies
And a grunt from Greyson. I glance at Melanie and she gives me a look they says don't ask so I don't.
I sit down opposite of Melanie and Jess brings over a plate. I give her a thank full smile and dig in. After I've finished I give the plate to Jess just in time for us to leave. Melanie says good bye and me and Greyson get into the car without a word.
———————————————————————
For most of the day really it's silent Greyson asks me for coffee, organize work, his schedule,  and buy him lunch. As if he can't do that himself. So to present time, just like every other day of my life I'm at my desk typing up his trips, projects, meeting etc when I hear a cough. I look up from my laptop to see a tall woman, slim body not the type of slim were it's too thin but fit shall I say, beautiful blond silky hair runs down her back and electrifying blue eyes. she's dressed like she came off the red carpet.
"Hello I'm here to see Greyson please"
"Do you have an appointment" I respond. She scoffs
"I shouldn't need one do you know who I am?!"
"I'm afraid not ma'am" but to avoid any trouble I say " let me go tell him your here what's your name?"
"Francesca Benton"  I nod and walk to Greyson's door. I knock and here a muffled come in.
"Mr.grey, you have a visitor by the name of Francesca Benton" I say he nods signaling to let her in. I turn and signal for her to go in. She struts by and right before I close the door, I see his arms wrap around her waste and her arms around his neck. It might have been a hug but it sure looked like more than that.

Nat knock it off  he isn't yours
I frown and head back to my desk and continue typing.
—————————————————
I decide since it's already 8 we should head back to his house. I realize Francesca what ever her name is hasn't left. I walk go to the door and hear a loud  moan and her panting and I step away. It feels like a part of me has been ripped out. I step away and speed walk back to my desk. I pack everything into my purse and head out I catch some of my co-workers heading out so I walk out with them. I hail a cab and wave to them. I step in and tell them the address....
of my house
.......................................
ALRIGHTTTT that's a wrap people I k ow it's been so damn long since I updated and my WiFi's been off and on like crazy but we got it fixed but schools starting so i will try and update as much as possible but until then ENJOYYY and keep eating Nutella 😉