Chapter 2

EDITED

Nataza's POV

Today I managed to wake up on time. Changing into relatively the same clothes as yesterday but you know.. Washed. I decide I don't need coffee this morning, I grab my car keys and my purse and walk out to my RAV4. 

I hop in and drive to work. I pull in and go up the elevator. When I get there, there is A LOT of commotion. I wind my way through the crowd to my desk. There I find violet. She yanks down hard on my arm so we are both sitting on the ground.

"You will never guess who is here to give a presentation about promotions" She yells over the noise

"You're right I'll never guess so just tell me" I respond.

She mouths something with her mouth and I yell "WHAT?" She grabs my arm and pulls me into the nearest office and shuts the door.

"Grayson Grey"

"Okay, what about him?" I asked 

"He's the one coming to speak  with us"

My eyes go wide. So wide they hurt.

"WHAT" 

"That's exactly what I said, and I heard he's choosing one of us to be his personal assistant and a writer for his GG Columns"

"Really!"

"Oh so you're excited huh Nat?" She smirked

"Yes of course! We have the option to work for an amazing and extremely prestigious journalism company that pays almost 5 times the amount of any other company? Of course I would jump at that opportunity. The opportunity to work underneath an amazing writer an-" I get cut off from my total i'm-class-victorian speech I had going on. 

"- Yeah yeah we all know blah blah and become more experienced in all forms of writing" Vi says rolling her eyes. "for ONE  moment could you please stop thinking about work and think about the real opportunity you have. spending the rest of your life working for a major hottie" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

Before we can continue talking she opens the door and sees people going into the auditorium. Her dark brown straight hair sways as she walks.  When we take our seats, the same beautiful face I ran into is reading something on a stand on the stage.

 When his eyes connect with mine. He smirks and starts his speech. I couldn't help but realize how all the women unbutton their shirts and slid their skirts a little higher. I smiled at this. He already has a fan club. 

After his 30-45 minute speech, everyone stands up, either out of respect, they're trying to get some later, or they saw everyone else doing it so they did too. 

I tell Vi I'll be upstairs in a minute I am going to use the bathroom. I am on my way when a tight arm wraps around my waist pulling me to the side. When I turn around I'm faced with those beautiful grey eyes all over again.

"We meet again ms. Nataza" I blush, thoughts swirling around my head. The most prominent one being, he ACTUALLY remembers my name

"We do Mr. Grayson" he smiles at my response. We stare at each other. His thumb rubbing my hand that he is holding  causing my limbs to turn to jelly. He hands me a purple rose.

"Goodbye till next time my little rosebud" I just stare at him as he walks away. Once again him being here one minute and gone the next.

That should be his new motto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~

HEYYY YOU GUYSSSS

It's Maddy.. Duh.. Heheh. ANWAYYY

FIRST CHAPTER? UPDATED!
SECOND CHAPTER? UPDATED!

HERE WE GOOOOOO

STAY HOME 
STAY SAFE

Have you complimented someone today? (online?)

THANKS, AND KEEP UP THE READING!

-Mads