Chapter 24

I just really wanted to say thank you. I opened my laptop today and went on Wattpad for the first time in a week and I open my book, and I notice we have 30k reads and UHMMMM COUGH COUGH 1k votes?! OH MY GOODNESS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY... I- AHHHH. This book was meant to be what I saw was missing, so that people who saw the same perspective as me could find a book to start off with that would be everything they could hope for.

 I understand it isn't perfect, but it was just for fun, just for you all to have something fun and exciting to read on Wattpad and it has spiraled into so much more.

  Yes, I understand that it isn't "that large of a number" in comparison to others but to me every number matters, and I wanted to say to all of you who are voting and reading, THANK YOU. For taking the time to show me that my book is what you want.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am not one to be left speechless. ever. 

So imagine my shock when the last person I expected to walk through my father's door strolled in as if she owned the place.

The little witch 

I know that hairstyle. 

It almost looked like... No... She wouldn't... Would she? It almost looked like Vi- 

Before I could finish my thought my phone started to ring in my purse. I leaned in between Beyer and my leg and reached into my purse. The caller ID read Anastasia. 

I smile at my dad and he nods as I stand up to take the call. 

"Hey!"

"Hey Stasia how's it going?" I ask

"Oh good, I just wanted to know where you are?" 

"Actually I'm at dads place," I say 

There was a very brief silence on the phone, I had thought I had lost reception for a minute. "At dads? Why?"

"I don't know Ana maybe because I haven't seen him in some 3 years."

"Alright, alright I was just asking because I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping for groceries with me, I remember you liked to do that" 

"Yeah, I do can you maybe wait 20 ish minutes?" I ask

"Yeah, the hospital gave me the rest of the day off because I took over 3 peoples patients yesterday so just text me when you're on the way here" She states

"Yeah alright bye"

"Bye!" 

I hang up the phone and walk back to see Beyer still dutifully lying on the floor near my purse. I grab my purse and his leash, but not before making sure to give him a good head scratch. 

I stand up slipping the big strap of my purse on my shoulder and holding his leash firmer than before, indicating to Beyer that he should stand up. 

My dad stands as well and walks over to me. 

"It was wonderful seeing you Nataza, really I'm glad you're back," He says 

I smile in return, not telling him that I don't know how long I'm exactly back for but details, details, details. 

I quickly hug him and walk out, reaching my hand into my purse I grab my car fob (Thingy with all the buttons) and hit the unlock button. This time I just open the driver's side door and Beyer jumps over to the passenger's side. 

I drop my purse in the back seat and start the big ole Subaru up. I quickly shoot a text to Anastasia and pull out of their driveway. 

It takes a bit longer than what I had estimated, about a 30-minute drive when usually it's about a 13-15 minute drive.

When we pull up in front of the house Anastasia comes running out and I make a"spps" noise to Beyer and point to the back seat, and he quickly and agile-y jumps into the back.

The rest of the day was calm, we walked, talked, ate, and laughed. When we arrived back at Anastasia's house we dispersed to our rooms and shut our doors. 

I changed into some athletic shorts, a tank top, sweater, fuzzy socks, and put my hair in a messy bun. I slipped into bed with my laptop and checked my email while Beyer curled up at the head of the bed on my left.

He knows to stay on his side of the bed. 

I was about to shut my mac down when I saw an unopened email. I pushed the screen back up and opened it up. I saw it was an email from the newspaper I had sent an email to something like 4 months ago?

I had applied to write for the online portion of the newspaper so that I could have some freedom about where I could go or live. I didn't think it would work out, it was prestigious and well known. 

It was stationed in New York but had over 20,000 writers covering it everywhere globally. I immediately sent an email back saying I accept. The man who had emailed it attached a description of what I would be doing, I am being offered a job as the connections manager. 

I continued to read and my salary was very strong, I would be required to host video calls with our writers and conference with them, edit their work, and travel or talk online with larger companies who would like to work with us. 

I was told my first day would be in 2 days, and I would have mostly online calls, which was a relief because I'm not entirely sure I want to find a place yet. 

Plus Stasia's not gonna be in a relationship anytime soon so I won't have to worry about that.

ha single pringle

I'm a single pringle. 

I shake my head as I feel a sharp pain. I see Beyer nuzzle my palm and I start to scratch his head. The company has a huge 6 story building about 10 minutes from my sister's house where I would have an office. 

I smile at the thought.

Finally, my life was coming together. 

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

&&

ANDDDD THAT'S A WRAP MY BEEEAAUUTTTIIFFFUULLLL READERS :)

It's been WaY tooooo long since I have written for you all, yet I am bursting!

 I am having a greatttt day today! So I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Don't give up on Neyson! Coming soon!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

STAY HOME.
STAY SAFE.
MASK UP TOGETHER!

-Mads :)