Chapter 18

Hey readers! Please make sure to tune down below at the end of the chapter please for a short but kinda important note! Enjoy!

Nataza's POV

After eating a quick breakfast, Greyson and I head back upstairs and go our separate ways to pack our bags for our short trip.

I go to my closet realizing I had no clue what I was supposed to bring with me. I was about to walk out the door to ask Greyson when my door opens and Greyson is standing there with a stack of clothes in his hand.

"Hi?" I say with a smile

"Hey, how's your packing going?" He asks

"It's not," I say in a winy voice. "I have no idea what to pack!" Grey smiles and walks closer. I feel my heart rate increase with each step.

Snap out of it you stupid girl. 

I shake my head as Greyson gets closer. He puts the clothes down and points at them. 

"These are some of my clothes, we are going in public and I don't want you to expose too much skin"

 I smile and lean over to see 2 hoodies, one is a grey Nike hoodie that's a couple of sizes too big, and one is a plain maroon colored one. I also see below those, are four t-shirts, one being plain white, and one the same except black. The other two are basketball t-shirts.

I was about to say thank you when I see more below that. I shift those clothes to the side and see Nike socks, black leggings, and regular black Nike sneakers.

"To wear on the flight, it may be chilly. And make sure to wear one of the hoodies I gave you with that" Greyson states.

"Um... Sure alright, thank you"

"Good, also pack light we won't be there for too long. Just the t-shirts, hoodies, leggings, some more shirts, and a dress possibly and be downstairs in 30 minutes". 

I laugh at his expertise and nod my head in agreement. "Sure thing Mr. Grey".

His eyes darken slightly but he shakes it off and walks out of the room. I stare after him with a look of confusion on my face.

Well bye to you too.

I finish packing and out the duffle back down by the door. I take a quick shower, dry my hair, and let my light brown hair flow down my hair in light waves. I slip on the shoes, socks, leggings and the white t-shirt. I put on the grey Nike hoodie and look at myself in the mirror.

I look comfy 

I grab my bag and head downstairs. Melanie already there texting on her phone, looks up and shuts her phone off when she sees me coming downstairs.

"So are you ready?" She asks

"Honestly no, I'm really nervous" I respond.

"Don't be, our mom is the sweetest person ever. If Greyson can love you, so can my mom" She says with a laugh. But little did she know...

I was going to respond when Greyson opens the front door with a look of exasperation on his face, I can't help but let my eyes trail down his body. 

He is in grey Nike sweats, black Nike sneakers and an under armor tight fitted top allowing his abs and muscles to be on show for all the females at the airport. 

I quickly look back up and see Greyson looking at me with a smirk. I feel my face flush and become really warm. I look away in time to catch Melanie's smirk. I roll my eyes and pick up my bag, which almost immediately Greyson's chauffer James grabs from me.

I lightly frown but continue walking to the big car we were taking to the airport. I sat in the front seat next to James while Mel and Greyson sat in the back. I could feel Greyson's eyes on me the entire time.

We pull up in front of the airport and I immediately open my door eager to get out of that awkward car. I allow James to hand me my bag, even though he put up a protest I ended up winning.

Of course. I always win. Always. Everything.

I smile at my thought as Greyson grabs my hand Melanie catching up and walking with us to the baggage check-in.

After our bags were checked in we headed to the waiting area. Greyson had wanted to take his private jet, but I had told him its stupid to do that, it adds to the emissions in the atmosphere, so we should just take regular commercial airlines.

At first, Greyson shot me a look of pure disgust but later gave in. But he got all of us first-class seating.

I sigh as we sit in our assigned seats, me next to Greyson and Mel directly across the aisle from us. I feel something on my thigh. As I look down I see its Greyson's hand.

I smile looking down, and entwine my fingers with his.  I feel him squeeze my hand and place a soft kiss on my neck. I then lean my head on his shoulder and his above mine.

I loved his hoodie, it smelt like him and he was sitting right next to me so I was surrounded by his delicious musky mix of masculinity, cologne, fresh shower gel, and natural smell. It was my personal heaven.

I deeply inhaled and Greyson chuckled. He stuck his nose in my hair and inhaled, then exhaled in a content sounding sigh.

Our hands entwined, as my heart to his.

It scares me. This idea that I am falling for someone who practically forced me to marry him. But sometimes through the darkness, something beautiful can form.

I just really hope, pray, wish, that this isn't just one-sided and that I Nataza soon to be Grey, am falling for someone I was never supposed to fall for.

Before I could get to caught up in my thoughts, I felt something heavy right above my boobs. I look down and Greyson is fast asleep, I wanted to wake him up... But he looked so innocent. So sweet.

I just recline in my chair so he can get more comfortable on me and I run my fingers through his soft inviting brown hair. I hear an appreciative groan and smile.

Maybe... just maybe this won't be so bad...

* * * * * * * CONTINUE READINGGG (please and thank ya!)

THAT'S A RAP FOLKSSSS

So, I wanted to just quickly address this to everyone reading, and write a little note to all of you wonderful readers! 

You are all incredibly strong. Right now with Corona Virus, crazy things are happening, and we all need to stick together. We need to give acknowledgment to ALL OUR AMAZING HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND THE PEOPLE ON THE FRONT LINE WHO PUT THEIR LIVES AT RISK TO ENSURE OURS ARE NOT! Make sure to think about them as this crazy time period goes on, and stay strong! Wash your hands, stay inside,  and support each other! Some families right now are going through a crazy time so let's do our best to stay strong for everyone! I love you all and please please please, stay safe.

On to some of the lighter things!!

FIRST, I don't know if I wrote this in another chapter, but I just wanted to say that I will not be writing "Nataza's POV" every single time because most of the chapters will be in her point of view sooooooo, unless I say it's specifically Greyson or Melanie's or anyone else's it is automatically just Nataza's.

SECOND, OH MY GOSH YOU AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AND STRONG PEOPLE BILLIONAIRE'S HIRED WIFE HAS 3.8K READS ON IT!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHH! THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN AND STICKING WITH MY STORY! I KNOW I UPDATE LIKE A LOSER, BUT I AM SO SO VERY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU!!

ANYWAY,  So that's about it! I hope you all have an amazing day, night, afternoon, where ever you are tuning in from, I love you all

Stay strong, and always remember to smile!
Have you complimented anyone today?

- Mads