Chapter 17

I sigh to myself as I feel the warmth of something on my eyelids. I smile as I open them but almost instantly it changes to a scowl as the sunlight is directly in my eyes.

I frown moving my hand remembering what happened last night, or more like who. Greyson was nowhere to be seen.

I stand up and rub my legs, I should know its always kind of chilly in the morning I shouldn't be wearing shorts to bed.

I grab one of Greyson's hoodies and I open the door. I follow the smell of coffee and a news anchor speaking. 

This leads me to Greyson sitting at the island watching the TV in the living room from the kitchen with a mug in his hand. I smirk realizing it is the same mug I was drinking from. 

"You should really consider wearing my clothes more often, you look absolutely ravishing," Greyson says. I take a minute to let it register what he just said to me. And I instantly feel my face heating up.

"You know we are kissing right now.. technically"  I realize how random that was so I quickly clarify "We're drinking from the same cup, just a few hours later," I said while raising my eyebrows.

He laughs gently and walks up to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. "Good morning my love, my mom wants us to go visit her in Washington DC later so we will have to fly today" He smiles up at me. 

Our faces are at extremely close proximity, so all I can do is nod. He smiles and puts me down and goes back to drinking coffee and watching TV as if nothing had happened. 

And no we did not do... the dirty last night. But it sure as heck seems like we did. I walk over and place my hand on his forehead. "Nope, it doesn't feel like you have a fever," I say. 

He swats my hand away and we both laugh. He grabs my hand and looks down at my left hand with the big glimmering ring.

"My mother will be more than excited to see you wearing her engagement ring," He says thoughtfully. "It looks amazing on you, by the way, almost everything does" I smile at this.

Insecurities be gone thots I got my Greyson!

 I realized what I had just said and facepalmed myself. Right then the perfect timing to avoid awkward silence, the famous Melanie Grey walks down the stairs... maybe even looking worse than me!

And that's saying a lot

I laugh at my own joke and walk over to the high tech coffee machine and make myself a coffee. I lean against the island when it's done and look over at Melanie. (By the way, her name is not pronounced me-lay-nee its pronounced me-luh-nee like melon-eeee kinda get it?)

"So Mel how'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock, whatever tea your drinking is the right kind"

"Its just chamomile?" I say 

"Oh... well whatever, anyway so are you guys excited to see-" she points towards Greyson "- Our mom-" she then points at me "And your mother in law?" She questions. 

"I guess, I'm actually really scared. This is kinda my first time doing this whole... Thing" I feel Greyson's hand cover mine on the island.

"What? You mean marriage?" Melanie asks with a funny smile on her face. "Well don't you worry you guys already look happily in love," She says eyeing my hand in his. I blush and turn away. 

"Anyway I have a little surprise for you, I know your old one kinda got totaled and you've just been using mine so far so follow me," Greyson says suddenly. We walk to the front door and he opens it.

I almost pass out

In the driveway, my dream car stood proud and true. (The photo should be above if it isn't it is a black Audi SUV Q7 2T2T I believe). 

I look at the car and back at Greyson just in time to see him jingling the car keys to the beautiful car. "Don't total this one okay?" He says as a joke. I jump on him rapping every limb around him.

I grab the keys and run to inspect the car while the 2 siblings bicker something along the lines of:

"Greyyyyyy Why didn't I get a new car?!"

Which Greyson responds with "Because you already got one last month?" 

And of course, typical Mel going on about how "nobody can have too many cars" I roll my eyes and open the driver side door.

The interior is black leather and everything is black except for some of the silver on the door, the steering wheel, and I believe it is called the gear shift? It's an automatic car thank god. I was never taught how to drive a stick shift/ Manual car.

I smile as I look at the interior. I look at the time and its 12:30 pm in the afternoon. The flight takes about 4 hours 45 minutes, almost 5 hours. I step out of the car as the 2 siblings go inside to start packing. 

I smile thinking about how in only a few hours I would get to meet Greyson's mother. And when I meet her, it means not only that my life is going to change,  but so is the status of this "fake" relationship...

Well... Not so fake anymore.

Pumping out chapters here now!