Chapter 22

Enjoy.

The next morning my alarm goes off around 8:30 am. I slowly reach over to my phone and shut it off. I remind myself to buy another one since I was still using the one he had given me.

I swiftly get changed into black long leggings, a long sleeve plain white shirt, my beige wrap long coat (the standard one from a couple of chapters ago, A/N IF YOU NEED A REFRESHER GO BACK A FEW CHAPTERS WHERE I LISTED THE WRAP BEIGE COAT SHE ALWAYS IS WEARING AND THE LOUIS VUITTON SHOULDER BAG THAT PULLS CLOSED AND HAS PINK INSIDE AND BROWN ON THE OUTSIDE SHE IS ALSO ALWAYS WEARING THIS AS WELL. REFRESHER A COUPLE CHAPTERS BACK THANKS!) and high heeled black leather ankle boots. I comb my dark brown hair out and let it ripple down in light waves down my shoulders.

I grab my purse and check everything inside is supposed to be there. I walk out hearing the loud click-clack of my heels. I cringe, bending over and taking them off. Once I get to the kitchen I write a quick note for Stasia, grab a scarf, and walk out.

Once I'm on her front porch I slip my shoes on fix my hair and grab my car keys from my purse. I start walking to the big, white Subaru parked in the driveway. 

I sigh and notice how my air is puffed out in huge clouds. It's really cold out today. I jump in the front seat and quickly start up the heater putting my purse on the passenger seat. 

I stop at Starbucks (yes. Starbucks) and go through the drive-through trying a Vanilla Latte. They hand me the plastic cup and the signature green straw. I smile and drive away. 

As I drive towards the neighborhood a smile starts to slowly stretch onto my face. The anticipation causing my hands to tremble on the black leather steering wheel.

I recognize the small brown house and park in front. I grab the key out of the ignition and my purse and slip it on my shoulder. I step out of the car and shut the door clicking the fob (I Think that's the right word for the key thing with all the cool, opening the trunk, locking the door, etc?) multiple times satisfyingly hearing the honk of the car locking.

I slip it in my purse, adjust my leather gloves, and walk up the driveway. The only thing stopping me from thinking this is a dream is my shoes on the pavement. As I'm walking up I hear a blood-curdling scream. 

I spin around to see who it was. Only to notice it wasn't coming from outside the house. No of course not. It was coming from INSIDE

I hear the door fling open and hit the wall inside really hard and for the second time in 48 hours another body hits mine and I smile.

"OH MY GOD B*TCH YOU'RE HERE" She turns around "MINA GET YOUR ARSE OUTSIDE LOOK WHO ROLLED UP" She screeched. A minute later the familiar pitch black hair with bleached tips comes jogging out of the house. 

"Hey! I'm so glad you made it!" She said smiling while wrapping me in her arms. Naturally, I am taller than her so with these heels she's hugging my lower waist.

Mina and Maurisa the best twins I've ever met in my life. Partially because they are my best friends from when I lived in Arizona, but also they watched over my little baby. 

A second later my baby comes running out looking around. His beautiful golden blond hair swaying everywhere. My baby Golden Retriever. Because of the living situation when I moved out to work for GG companies I had to leave my baby here, but now I was back, and I'd never part with him.  Luckily I trained him before I left when he was a puppy but now he's 5 years old.

I dropped my purse next to me and got on my knees patting them. "Come here Beyer, come here baby!" I said squealing. He stared at me and my heart dropped. 

He couldn't have... No Beys wouldn't forget me...

And before I could blink he jumped on me knocking me over licking my face and I see the same cute white with pink and green and gold floral designed collar with a dog tag saying "Beyer" with my number. 

I rub his fur and scratch behind his ears. I smile and laugh harder than I have in years. I stand up and Beyer dutifully stands and sits right next to me. 

"He hasn't been the same without you stupid b*tch," Maurisa said smiling 

"Because he had to stay with you sl*t," I said laughing and she giggled with me.

I smile and follow them inside their house picking up my purse and entering their cute little home. 

They then hand me Beyers leash and dog food and toys which I quickly deposit in my trunk of the car. I smile and tell them to come over around 6 pm because Stasia had texted me about a small get together. 

They agree as I help Beyer into the passenger's side of the car and shut the door. I smile and wave as we pull away and I drive back to Stasia's place with my real best friend next to me watching as cars drive by.

                                                                                        &&

THAT'S A WRAP

Next chapter coming out presumably this weekend or sometime this week.

Some questions to think about. What about Greyson?

Hope you are all 

STAYING HOME
STAYING SAFE

Enjoy reading!

Have you complimented someone today?

Thanks!
Maddy!