Chapter 27

A/N: HEY TUNE IN DOWN BELOW FOR A QUICK AUTHORS NOTE THANKS! LOVE YOU ALL!

The next morning after walking Beyer I get changed into my previously chosen outfit (image above, I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH). (Loose beige suit pants with long ties around the waist with a lace spaghetti strap satin top tucked in and a white suit jacket on top. Beige stilettos and a beige purse).

 I let my hair down in my light brown waves and spray a bit of perfume before doing my normal routine of checking my purse for everything I need such as laptop, chapstick, wallet, car keys, gum, and files that need to be brought into work.

As I walk to the kitchen I see the clock reads 8:23 AM, I should be at work by 9. I sigh knowing that I was yet again going to miss my daily coffee run and I already knew, Mondays suck, 

I kiss Beyer and walk out to the big Subaru before jumping in and putting the address in for my phone. It's about a 15-minute drive and I park in front of the huge building before grabbing my purse and throwing it sideways across my body and opening the trunk.

I pull out the huge piece of artwork and haul it to the door. I stop in front of the security guards,

"Sorry, this is for Mr. Grey he left it at my house and I'm just returning it" I start. 

The guard gives it a once over and check it for anything dangerous. Yeah because I look like I'm carrying something dangerous. But who'd blame the person who was going to see Grey, I should have planned this better dang it!

I snap out of it when the guard instructs me to go to the desk. After a short, while it's settled and the bratty woman at the front desk will bring it up to Grey's office. As I turn around to walk out I hear my name being called.

Ms. Brown!

I turn around and the woman from the desk is following me to my car. 

"Yes?" I say cocking my head. 

"Sorry, would you like us to keep it? I was just informed that Mr. Grey left to go back to New York last night, so he won't be there to receive your gift, would you like to keep it until he returns?"

I shake my head and explain to her that she can just give it to him. She nods and I continue walking to my car. 

Flew back huh? 

Maybe he'd actually be gone this time. Who am I kidding, he'll never leave. He's Greyson Grey.

I pull up in front of my work building 23 minutes late and smile at the security as I walk in. As the elevator opens and I walk onto my floor repeatedly saying hi to me, my darling assistant Adam comes up to me. 

He gives me a once-over before looking like when a parent spends 20 hours teaching their kid 2+2 and they get their test back and they wrote -37. Like I disappointed him.