Chapter 19

SOOO just a quick pointer, I changed some things about Natasha's ring design in this chapter, so please make sure to catch that! Thanks, and enjoy!

I don't remember much from basically the morning till when we landed because I kept going in and out of consciousness. No, I was not sick, I just randomly got tired.

I felt myself getting shaken lightly and my eyelids lifting to meet with Greyson's grey eyes staring back at me. I feel my lips pull up into a gentle smile and he returns it.

I eventually sit up and get myself together. My black leggings and Greyson's grey hoodie keep me warm in this thoroughly air-conditioned plane. My hair is in a messy bun and I am wearing black flip flops. I slip my hand into my purse (which has two handles on the side made for the elbow corner, and a large strap made for the shoulder) and retrieve my clear lip gloss and chapstick.

I apply the chapstick first and put a light layer of lip gloss over it so that my lips look good but are not getting dried out like the flipping desert.

I feel the pressure change and I realize we are landing. I quickly buckle up and move my purse so it's on my lap and my hand is in Greyson's, who is fiddling with my engagement ring with one hand and the other is being used to rest his chin on.

I lightly smile as our eyes connect and I see a sparkle in them. He smiles back and squeezes my hand. I break the contact to unzip my purse and make sure my passport, wallet with my money, credit cards and other important ID's, such as my driver's license is inside. I then double-check my iPhone with the plain black Apple case is inside.

I then place the bag right by my feet and turn to Greyson. I move my hand so that it is at the nape of his neck, where I then scratch the skin lightly and in return, I get a groan of approval.

He turns to me and slowly starts to move closer as I do as well. But before anything can happen Mel comes inside from the back bedroom of the plane. If I thought I looked bad, you should see her.

Melanie had almost the exact same outfit, she had black short shorts on showing off her lengthy legs, a baggy hoodie so low it looked as if she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She had purple Nike slides on as well as knee-high soccer socks on. She had a Louis Vuitton purse such as myself but hers was a large back with just two straps.

She had earplugs in, and her hair was in an extremely messy ponytail. She had a clear plastic reusable cup with a straw that had some type of ice beverage inside. She slumps across from us unplugging her earbuds from her phone and tossing them in her purse by her feet.

She yawns and smiles at me and I return it.

"So, on a scale from 1 to I'm going to pass out, how nervous are you?" she asked me.

"Is there an option above I'm going to pass out?" I asked laughing. She smiled in return.

"Oh, don't be! My mother will love you! Trust me, you can give her babies she loves you" She said with a giggle. I laugh with her and I see Greyson's mouth twitch but doesn't move to make any other action.

Eventually, we land and before I know it, we are in a black SUV speeding down the road in an entourage. I enjoy looking out the back window with Melanie while Grey is in the passenger's seat. Eventually, we pull into an enormous house with an even bigger yard. Melanie and I step out the car and we hear a large door opening and heels speedily clicking on the hard earth.

I look over and see a gorgeous woman, she has a slim figure and it is clad in a formal tight white dress with t-shirt sleeves and the dress reaching the middle of her calves. Her feet are in heels that are so simple they breathe I-cost-a-gazillion-dollars. All in all, she had such a simple but formal and very elegant look, she was a goddess. She had blonde hair that was cut right above her shoulders I would assume, but it was tied to the back of her head with a black banana clip.