Authors Note :)

Hi!

Yes, I know. 

I leave a lot of author's notes

But hey... Doesn't that kinda show that I care? 

ANYWAYYY

OH

MY

GOSH.

So let me tell you about my morning. (This is a very important part of my story, it's the build-up please read!) I woke up and watched 90 Day Fiance, and then I cleaned the house, and I read a book about driving, etc. Mostly boring stuff.

BUT...

This morning was very interesting. Because I finally get to log onto Wattpad and see my beautiful readers and their wonderful comments (because your comments make my day, your opinion matters!) I'm actually about to go and answer some of those! 

But I open the editing area to edit and upload my 19th Chapter (YAYYY) And I can't help but see...

BILLIONAIRES HIRED WIFE HAS 8.1K VIEWS!! 

Some may say, So what? You only have 200 something likes. But to me, views mean that people cared enough to just drop in. 

Even if they didn't like it, they gave it a chance.

 And the people who voted...

Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

All the votes and comments are what gives me the courage to continue to write this story. 

But I just wanted to say thank you! And if you can please vote :) 

But of course. Thank you! for taking the time and giving this story a chance!

I love you all.

Mads <3