Quickkkkkk authors note!

Alright hi everyone i'm so sorry I haven't been able to get online my WiFi been out for almost 2 weeks and I have had school and an over flow of homework and sports, I am so happy but all that sadness went away when first I GOT MY WIFI BACKKKKK! (hope it lasts :( )

, but also I just got a ranking on "Billionaires Hired wife" and I just found out its NUMBER 56 56 !!!!! people !!! thank you so dang much for helping me through this!! and to @elephant44 and @annaskywalkerholmes for helping me with chapters and giving me some ideas!! y'all are some amazing supporters and of course my readersssssss! I can't even begin to thank you I know 56 might not be the best but a lot of my previous books on wattpad where not ranked and/or were ranked EXTREMELY low so just a brief (kinda brief pretty long) thank you also i'm updating both of my stories so if you like or have an interest for scarred alpha go check it out?! 

Alsooooo

I know I've been calling my readers "nutella readers" But I mean I would love another name As much as I love nutella if you guys could think of another name for my readers that would be  AMAZINGGG  but of course if you don't want to you could always still keep reading!! *wink wink*

ALSOOOO 

that's like the 5th-6th time I've said that,... ANWAY

  THANK YOU soooo much to all the readers that didn't delete this from their library and even if you didn't add it and you still kept reading and keeping up with my totally wacky updating schedule thank youuuu

also it might be a while before I publish because once again my wifi is being fixed at the moment so its really sporadic so that's why everything's kinda crazy at the moment

anyway thank you for everything and enjoy the next chapters!!

MaDdY!!