chapter 14

RECAP: Nataza fools people chasing her in the car behind her and arrives at her house. She remembers where she fell asleep, and that's not where she ended up the next morning.

Nataza's POV.

I felt feeling come back to my legs and body. I smile slightly. You know that good feeling when you know you have woken up from a good sleep and you feel refreshed? That's how I feel now.

Until I feel the sheets.

Mmmm.. Silk,... its so nice and so- SILK?!

I knew I wasn't in my bed. Of course how could I do this with my eyes closed? because I have always wanted silk sheets. That's exactly it! I have never OWNED any silk sheets. Yes I have always wanted it, but they were like 257 dollars! like WHAT for sheets? 

So being the mature woman I am I never bought them. THAT'S how I know. I open my eyes and sit up. I feel eyes on me and I look up. Grayson is sitting there. With a cigarette in hand. His calculating eyes stare at me. Making my face heat up.

I immediately reach out and run my hands through my hair. what? Why do I care what this guy thinks. He's supposed to be my husband. obviously, the reason he needs to pay someone to do this is because he can't get it with his personality. Obviously. 

"You were at your house."

"Congratulations, your not as dumb as I thought"

"Look I don't know what you expect me to do at this point. I will try if you try. That's my final offer"

"Well... fine"

"Alright!" I feel myself pull a face. That's unusual. 

What the fuck.

"So, I had an idea, maybe we could do something today?"

"Is that a question or a rhetorical question?"

"Its a question" He responded

"Alright what did you have in mind?"

"Possibly.. A surprise?""Just go get changed, And meet me outside"

This is what I changed into: (none of these photos are mine)

After changing into this, I let my light brown wavy hair down in its beautiful waves

After changing into this, I let my light brown wavy hair down in its beautiful waves. And slipped on some strappy leather sandles. 

I walked out to the car, and there was Grayson leaning against a new car. a black BMW convertible.  He had black dress pants and a white dress shirt semi tucked in, and the first 3 buttons were undone. He looked really sexy

His hair was the perfect mess, and it was in the nice blonde waves. 

"You like what you see?" He said smirking at me

"Sadly yes, yes I do" I didn't know what came over me, and this urge to be confident came through. He walked up to me and tied a tie from one of his suits around my eyes and guided me to the car. I sat and I felt us start to drive.

About 20 minutes later, I felt us stopping and me getting guided out of the car. We walked for a while. I felt the sun, I heard people talking, kids running. Waves. WAVES. I felt the tie getting taken off of  my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I cringed. It was so bright.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light, I saw it. And it was beautiful. It was a long ass board walk. It went on for what looked like miles and miles and miles. There were stores along it, and people walking. Not so crowded it was uncomfortable. But crowded so it was nice.

I turn to Grayson, and see him already looking at me. I jump and rap my arms and legs around him. and of course he catches me.. 

Of course... with those big muscly arms, and that gorgeous 6 pack. like god damn... imagine if he could hold me like that when we d-STOP KEEP YOUR MIND ON TRACK. 

I smiled to myself. Then something came to my mind. I let go of him and landed on my own 2 feet. I then feel my eyes go wide as I slowly turn around. oh my gosh. They had a faris wheel. I guess Grayson understood my train of thought because he grabbed my hand and we ran to the big wheel.

We rode rides and ate cotton candy all day. It was now 6:30 pm. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. I smiled and turned to look for Grayson. Right as I turned around, I heard the flash of a camera. I turned around and searched for the camera. Grayson was smirking and looking down at his phone. I walked behind him to look.

There on his phone was a photo of me with cotton candy in my hand. I had a smile on my face and my hair was around me spinning with the same movements as my head.

I am not gonna lie, it was a beautiful photo, especially with the sunset in the back. I zoned in just as I saw him press the "Set as both" on his iphone. HE JUST SET IT AS HIS BACKGROUND. 

Right as I was about to speak my mind about it, I felt his arms around my waist, and face in my neck. It was like a natural reliever! 

I had forgotten everything, and in that moment everything seemed to disappear. I see Grayson look down at me, his face now out of my neck and looking deep into my eyes. I smile and he sends one back. We inch closer, and soon his lips are on mine.

BOOM CRACK CRACK

fire works.

that's exactly what it felt like.

Hold up.....

Holly shit, those were real fire works.

Oh no no...

Those weren't fire works...

That was a bomb...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,

I am sorry. I have no excuse as for why I wasn't online any time recently . Its just life? And if you are in HS you will understand that. I am sorry I am not an active person on wattpad.

I read yes,

But not write, I have writers block.

I woke up this morning and this idea of what could happen in the magical chapter of 14, And now this ending gives me an idea of what could happen during the next chapter

WHICH btwww

MY SUMMER VACATIONS COMING UP YALL!

SOOOOOOOO I will be updating a hella lot !!!

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!

The next chapter will be updated by Sunday.

Thanks for staying with me

Have you complimented anyone today?

-Maddy