chapter 12

I walk up the millions of flights of stairs to my room. Number 217, what a lucky number. (note my sarcasm). I open it and the faint smell, of dust and vanilla cinnamon fabreez fill my noes. I smile to myself and close the door. I leave my purse and car keys on the hallway table and take off my shoes. I walk into the kitchen and open my cabinet. The only thing I find is a bottle of water, microwave popcorn, and a cracker. wait what? a cracker?. I put the microwave popcorn in and start it. I grab the popcorn, and water and head to the small conjoining living room. I sit down and turn on netflix. A classic, the notebook

By the end of the movie I was in tears, and it was 1:34am. No the movie didn't take that long... But watching it over and over again 4 times does take that long. I yawn and decide to just sleep here, being to lazy and all. I turn over and slowly feel my eyelids closing, and me welcoming the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to my 4:45 alarm. I groan and stand up. I try and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I tie my hair in a messy bun and put on some sweats and a Stanford sweatshirt. I make some coffee and sit at my peninsula counter. I sip quietly debating. Should I go to work? Should I not?. Whilst I wasn't even close to making my decision yet the doorbell rang. I groan and walk over to the door and opening it not giving a sh*t if anyone saw me. Luckily it was someone I trusted. Vi.

"GURL!! you ready for work?!" She yells while grabbing me in a bear hug squeezing the life out of me. I finally get to breathe and take a minute to see what she's wearing. She has a violet suit pants, a white shirt with green flowers, and a purple suit jacket over that and a violet scarf. Her hair in a tight bun and matching dark purple heals. And her small brief case next to her. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME NAT?! GET CHANGED, I am treating us to an EARLY breakfast." I nod and walk to my bedroom.  I change into a black pencil skirt that goes down to right above my knees, a lose white long sleeve shirt and a black suit jacket on top of that. And a pair of simple black stilettos. I decide no make up and leave my light brown hair out in a nice wavy wave down my back. "Damn woman... niceeeeee" I smile at her. I grab my black purse making sure my mac is in it and my iphone and notepad. I nod and follow her out grabbing my car keys and house keys and skip them in my purse after locking the door. 

As we walk down the millions of stairs yet again the beautiful sound of our heels clicking against the wooden and marble floors fills my ears. We link arms and strut out. We hop in her car and drive off. 

"You do understand I need a ride home correct?"

"you do understand I need a ride home correct?"she repeats in a baby voice mocking me. "NOO really?! and don't get all formal with me young lady, save that for greysonnnnnn". 

"what do you mean young lady where the same freaking age Vi"

"can you PLEASE just let me rant for ONCE and sound adult, gosh Nat"

"haha no matter how hard you try honey you'll never sound adult" I say laughing. Pushing open the door as I have realized we arrived. Early breakfast went by really quick. mcdonalds. wonderful. Soon after we are at the office. I inhale deeply before entering the office. I calmly walk with Vi to our desks and get started on the tasks list I find on my desk. Soon a couple hours later I hear, Or wait no I am sure everyone heard the loud moans and groans coming from his office. Vi has a horrified look and I am sure  mine matches hers. This is going to be a long day. I see.... what ever her name is, come out of his office her hair messy, Make -up smudged, and clothes disheveled. She stumbled to the elevator and left. I sigh to myself. He's nothing to me. 

"Ms. Nataza please come in" I sigh and stand up leaving everything.  "Ms. Nataza it has come to my attention that you did not come home last night" I scoffed at this.

"Pfft its not like you where home last night anyway" "probably with another one of your wh*res" I mumble the last part

 "Anything you want to say?!" He yells. And it doesn't faze me one BIT. 

  " AS A MATTER A FACT I DO" "You Greyson Grey are  a sh*tty boyfriend or husband and you know what?! I really wish you where not mine" "But I need money! there I said it! okay? I could never love a heartless monster like you!"

"Baby, I don't care if you couldn't love me. Don't you get it?! this, THIS is all fake honey, So wake up out of your f***ing wonderland and smack into reality  because I can't be around a little girl who is still stuck in Disney land" 

"Get out"

"excuse me?" I say surprised by his harshness.

"are you f****ing deaf? I said get the h*ll out" I rush out not needing another word from him. The 45 he said not even 30 seconds ago was enough. I sit down back at my chair. Seriously... a very long day it is.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW 

THATSSSS A RAPPP MY DUDESS AND DUDETS (I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT)ANYWAYY  SO!! 

I reallyyy hope y'all liked reading this chapter! sorry it was so rushed. AND I am sorry I haven't updated in a while school is powering me down but I keep tryna find time to publish and it NEVER works out so i pray and am grateful it worked out this time! keep reading guys! and eating nutella *wink wink* 

ALSO I need some help please PLEASE PLEASE comment, you know how some authors have phrases they write every single time? I would LOVE to have one of those and I can't really think of one

so here are the optionsss
- Be positive and always remember to smile!
-Have you complimented anyone today?
-Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

These are just a FEW that I think are OKAY, but I would love some more options thanksss!!

remember to send me covers and text me!! I love hearing from y'all and positively comment!! AND tell me what you like or dislike have a great day guys!!

~~ M A D D Y