Chapter 9

A/N: HI PEOPLE THE AUTHOR HERE OKAY ANYWAY SO AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER I'LL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF A SONG THAT I THINK SOUNDS GOOD WHEN YOU READ THE CHAPTER BUT KEEP IN MIND MY CHAPTER MAY TAKE LONGER TO READ THAN THE SONG IS SO PLEASE REPLAY THE SONG UNTIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

Song:
Power by little mix

Nataza's POV~

We pull into the drive way, we get to the front door and open it and are greeted with Greyson's mom.

"Hi sweeties! You have a guest" I immediately new something was wrong. I let Greyson walk in front of me. I turn to her and she mouths the words Andrea I stare at her in confusion. But I most certainly understand when we walk into the room and I see a beautiful blonde hugging him... She had a slim figure long skinny tan legs and she had beautiful blue eyes that seemed to stare adoringly at Grey. Her body seemed perfect you could tell by the rest of her body her stomach was flat. She just seemed perfect.... And then it hits me like a ton of bricks... THESE are the girls he dates, Loves, Marries. He never even told me why he chose me... OF COURSE, its PERFECTLY clear. I brush away the tears that felt like they were going to fall. I stand tall and stand next to Jenny (Greyson's Mother). Soon loud footsteps sound and a minute later Melanie is standing next to me with the meanest scowl that would have made ME wet my pants.

"Hey um Nat come help me in the kitchen?" Melanie said in a tone that implied I had no choice. I nodded and followed. We sat at the island.

"Andrea Sanders really queen b*tch"

"mmhmm"

"TRUST me I know what your trying to do, your acting like your fine but your not opening your mouth cause your afraid that if you do you'll let some colorful things spill"

"Yeah I guess, Hey I'm gonna go out, I'm meeting a friend out i'll see you soon"

"but greys- WHAT THE HECK who am I?" I am just watching this a little shocked

"um.. your Melanie Grey?"

"YA but look at me I'm actually following rules you know what? GO HAVE FUN!" I nod and smile, I walk past the living room, And head upstairs to my room. I call Vi.

"Hello?"

"Hey vi..."

"HOLLY CRAP WERE THE FREAK HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG WOMAN!!!!" She yelled

"Sorry a lot has happened BUT how about we talk about it over lunch like in 10 minutes in front of Broadway mall?" (IDK IF THATS A REAL PLACE)

"YES ok ok see you there"

"Mmmk see you" We say goodbye and I change into denim shorts and a sleeveless tank top thats white. I put on ankle boots and grab my purse, Just a regular black purse medium sized.I com my wavy light brown hair until its shiny. I nod at myself I put mascara on and no foundation, I don't have that big of a deal with pimples or anything like that. I put light beige eye shadow and gaze at myself once im finished. My Green eyes (Sorry If in another chapter I said Nataza had brown or any other color if I did ignore it cause its green now lol) seem duller than normal. I try and shake off the feeling that there's something going on downstairs. I do a once over and head downstairs. I decide before I leave I should say bye to Greyson. His office door is a little opened. I peak in and see a scene that for some weird reason... ANGERS me, Greyson is sitting at his desk and "Andrea" is sitting on his lap straddling him kissing him. I quietly turn around and walk straight out of the house. But as soon as I step outside I turn back in and am greeted with Jenny.

"Here I thought you would need these" She says smiling and winks at me and hands me the keys to his black BMW. I smile and hop in the car. I drive out to the Broadway mall. I park the car and walk to the Starbucks. Even though we said we weren't going to meet there I have this feeling she'll be there. I walk in and the first thing I notice is that blonde hair. She turns around and sprints towards me. She jumps up so that i'm half carrying her and half not.

"oh my god- I can't even oh my god! I missed you so much" She burst into tears. And I am just there holding her. But in 1 second she looks perfectly fine and says

"lets go shopping!" It takes me a minute or so to get over that huge emotional change. I nod and smile. And let me tell you.... We spent ALL day there. I mean LITERALLY I was there from 12 pm too right about now which it is 6:30. We walk to my car. I turn around and hug her tightly

"I am gonna miss you so much" i say

"Me too girl! wait whats your number?" I pull out my iPhone 6. She stares at it and then we look at each other thinking the same thing

greyson...

We exchange numbers. We hug again and go our separate ways. I pull up in the driveway. I open the front door to the house and am greeted with silence. I don't even want to know what greyson was doing with that... that.... HUSBAND TAKER ! WOOOAH calm down Nataza.. your becoming possessive over a man who isn't even rightfully yours.. I make my way up stairs. Its abnormally quiet. I change into cotton shorts that show off my tan legs and a t'shirt. I have to admit I am happy with my body.. I am pretty tall... I mean compared to greyson who's what? 6 foot 5? I'm about 5'8. i got the height from my dad... I should probably call them soon.. ANYWAY, I have tan skin I have a 4 pack, yeah I do work out but ever since I came here I haven't really... had the time i guess. I decide I should go see why its so quiet. I walk to Greyson's office. The doors already ajar. I push it the rest of the way open. I tip toe in. I look around and see Greyson slumped in his chair sleeping. I walk over and close his laptop. I am about to wake him up when his phone vibrates. I see a text:

Andrea
Hi babe I had so much fun last night! Lemme know
when your "wife" is busy or not around *wink* luv you
bby
Andrea

I stare at it for a little bit... maybe I will just ask him about it when he wakes up. I figure I can't carry him. I run downstairs and ask a few of the maids to help me carry him. In all honestly they looked a little surprised. I left him in is room and sat on my bay window and read "The secret garden" I know its a little old for me.. but I love reading it. I guess I was reading for quite a while because the door to my room slams open and there stand greyson in his six pack, V line muscle bulging glory.. STOP IT NATAZA..

"Were have you been?" He yells

"Out with a friend from WORK AND hey? WASN'T I SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT!?"

"DON'T raise your voice with me!"

"oh really? I have EVERY right too, I'm not allowed outside the house, I can't call people WHAT DO YOU FREAKING EXPECT ME TO DO GREYSON!"

"JUST BE A REGULAR HOUSE WIFE!" He yells back

"I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT!"

"OH WHAT A SURPRISE! YOUR RAISED WRONG THEN" I felt like I was going to explode how DARE HE

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY PARENTS THEIR BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE GOD I WISH I HAD NEVER AGREED TO THIS STUPID WEDDING AGREEMENT!"

"THATS NOT MY PROBLEM"

"YOU KNOW WHAT- THATS IT" I stand up throw my book at him which he catches but I am already out of the room to give a crap about what he does. I storm to his office grab his phone and turn it on to show the text. " DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE COME AND TELL ME THAT I, I AM THE ONE WHO IS BEING RIDICULOUS, YOU WON'T LET ME SPEAK TO A MALE CO-WORKER BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE IT AND KNOW THIS-" I said motioning with my hands between us. "-IS FAKE, BUT YOU GO AROUND WITH A GIRL AND DO STUFF I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO!" I take a large intake of breath. We stare at each other for a while longer.
"We were doing so well" he states I nod in agreement. "I'm sorry I am so sensitive about you speaking to make co-workers nataza" I smile lightly "I am sorry for yelling at you, and insulting your parents"
"It's ok" we stare at each other again. He opens his arms and I walk into them. And just like that, we stand there in our own little bubble... nothing matters right now. Just us nothing else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok Nutella readerrrrssss wazzzuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! That's a really long line of P's right? That's probably about how long it took me to publish this part. I am so sorry everyone it took so long to write this , because for starters I am REALLY trying to balance school with writing getting good grades on test as well as coming up with the next chapter so sorry if these take a while thank u for sticking with me!
Maddy!!!