Chapter 15

I never really gave much thought to what would happen if I was put into a life threatening situation. But when I spent time with Greyson, I felt safe.

Even though we push each other's buttons ALL the time. It's just... I can't really explain it. But there's this warmth that follows him. And it's hard for me to put into words what it's like.

My life was never too stand-out-in-a-crowd kinda life. It was more of a i-want-to-stay-home-and-watch-Netflix kinda life.

The minute I signed the papers for Greyson Grey was the day that chosen lifestyle ended. That can be a good thing and a bad.

But right now. It's a bad. When people kiss it's supposed to be crazy, tingles, warmth, fireworks.

Keyword I said was fireworks. Maybe for some people it's like bombs. But definitely not most...

Sitting on the couch on Greyson's living room, is allowing me to think. The only question I have left for Greyson is. Why on earth would people bomb Greyson Grey?

Now I get it he's an ass, smells good, has nice hair, show off, and is a complete manhore, I wouldn't try and kill him.

I guess you could say I'm curious. But I'm also angry, Grey's life wasn't the only life on the line so was mine and every other persons at this board walk.

Greyson immediately picked me up and sprinted to the car. He dropped me at home and it's been a hour or so.

I know I don't know him well. And of course, if I had said this out loud people would be worried because nobody knows our relationship is fake.. or so I thought it was.

But even though I don't know him well... there's something he isn't telling me. And yes there is always something he isn't telling me. But not to the point where it causes one or both of us to have a near death experience.

When he gets back to this house. The minute he walks over that threshold. I'm going to give him a real talking to.

And trust me. One thing I learned from my mom, is how to give a good old talking too.

I decide I should go change, I slowly walk towards the stairs and to the brown door I know as my room.

When I walk in, I see the beautiful grey scheme that he had followed. It may be plain to some, but to me it's beautiful.

I change into grey sweatpants and a bear naked t-shirt.

Ha. The irony.

I go to the big marble kitchen and make a cup of calming chamomile tea. It doesn't work.

I turn on the tv and start watching some documentary that I immediately fall asleep to.

I must have been asleep for a while. Because when I woke up, Grey's lambo was in the driveway. And the house was silent.

Oh boy..

HELLOOOO
I'm so sorry, my wattpad account has been glitching like crazy, and not letting me log in. I had to try 3 different devices until it let me in. And the minute I did I sent this in! I hope you like this short chapter.
I already have the next chapter pending and being written, should be out sometime this week!
Hope you enjoy!
Maddy