Chapter 23

I'd love it if you read the authors note at the end.. (yes ANOTHER ONE) gotta clarify some stuff that I thought would be helpful for you readers.. :) ENJOY!

                                                                           &&

The next morning I wake up to the sun shining into the room and a wet tongue. I turn over and my beautiful baby is lying next to me on the bed staring at me. 

I smile and turn over so I am facing him and wrap my arms around his golden head-scratching behind his ears.

I stand up and grab a hoodie and throw it over my pajama shorts and walk downstairs barefoot, Beyer following behind me. 

My dark hair still in a messy bun on top of my head and my face not washed, I grab a cup and make myself some tea in Stasia's spacious kitchen while Beyer lies down next to the island. 

As I wait for the microwave to go off I go to look through the wall of clear glass windows that shine out into her back yard. I see a note on the Island from Stasia saying she was heading to the hospital and would be back late.

Guess being a doctor really does pay well. 

I sigh when I hear the beeping noise go off and start preparing my cup further. I finish and lean against the island staring out into the yard with the source of warmth in my hands.  

What do I do with my life now?

I start fresh. I become independent, the way I was before I met Greys- 

Yeah, you know who I'm trying to talk about.

I finish my cup and already have an idea of what I want to do today. (Nataza's outfit above)

(for those who can't see the image: She dresses in black leggings, loose long sleeved maroon sweater, light weight pale green wind breaker rain jacket, fluffy dark beige scarf, high and a little over the knee socks and just under the knee, high heeled leather boots.oooo cozyyy)

I decide to leave my dark brown hair going down my back and shoulders in waves, it also helps me feel warmer in this freezing weather outside. 

                                                                               &&

(BELOW: is Nataza's purse that she will be using most likely for the rest of the story  and has been using, so just keep this image in your head, for more information on this and the confusion from last chapter please look at the AUTHORS NOTE)

For those who can't see this image:
It is a beige Tory Birch purse with  2 small light beige handles and one large handle the same color. The center of the purse has a repeated design on it and the background is a darker shade of beige. Bad BAD description but please try and load the image thanks :)